Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
BigRep is a technology start-up with its headquarter in Berlin and offices in New York and Singapore.
Founded in 2014, it has become a market and technology leader in large-scale, serial 3D printing in just three years and has set itself the goal of changing the design, prototyping and industrial production of 3D printers from the ground up.
The growing team of engineers, machine builders and other staff at BigRep numbers over 60 employees from twelve nations that not only contribute to the emergence of the "machine builder of the future", but also work with passion to achieve the next industrial revolution.
The Head of Performance Marketing position will be responsible for our revenue-driving marketing programs. This primarily involves developing and implementing programs, campaigns and digital initiatives to strengthen the company’s market presence, grow market share and help us find a “voice” that will make a difference.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced international professional with a passion for the job, able to employ unique digital and classic marketing techniques. He/She will be a skilled marketing programs strategist and able to drive creativity and enthusiasm in others.
The goal is to increase the company’s market share and maximize revenues to thrive against competitors.
- Creation and execution of global marketing programs strategy including targeted programs, actions, campaigns and events based on global sales and business development strategy
- Obtain market share and drive lead-generation by developing marketing plans and programs for each product segment
- Oversight and strategic planning of international events, especially from the perpspective of lead generation and lead follow-up programs
- Oversight of all marketing specialist positions and work-flows including marketing collateral, online marketing programs and public relations initiatives
- ROI driven marketing strategies for our reseller partners that get then excited and drive their regionals business
- Achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Complete marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- 3-5 years’ experience in a strategic or performance marketing role preferably in an industrial / startup tech sector with complex systems / product sales
- Graduate degree in marketing or business
- Experience in managing online / digital campaigns
- Proven track record in translating strategic and sales goals into revenue through marketing programs
- Proven track record in lead generation with excellent ROI
- Experience in channel marketing and working to expand channel partner programs
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent written skills / English native speaker & writer, German skills a plus