Head of SEO and Content
For more than 15 years, the Caseking Group is equipping gamers and hardware enthusiast with all the necessary tools for their needs. Today over 400 people are working with us to bring our love for the products and the enjoyment of using it to the masses. Being a vital part of the growing eSports and hardware segment with exclusive partnerships and direct connections to brands has made us a one of a kind place to explore the latest technology and experience first hand what it feels to be part of a global movement. With our international footprint all over Europe (Portugal, UK, Germany, Hungary, Sweden, Finland, Norway) we are international at heart.
While our roots have been in product and the knowledge around it, we strongly believe in fueling our future growth in combination with a data-driven mindset while keeping an eye on the next acquisition.
If you are looking to become part in one of the most fascinating areas in e-commerce while being attached to one of the most rapidly growing markets you came to the right place.
- You will lead the global SEO / Content strategy and production (product description, category description, blogs...) for our international eCommerce Online Shops and brands
- Implementation of new workflows and processes to improve performance and create synergies between our group companies
- Establish KPIs to measure the impact and performance of the whole department
- You will constantly work on improving the department by defining areas for future growth and development of team members
- Hiring additional members for your team and having disciplinary responsibility
- SEO will be a core part of your thinking, making sure no big changes will be missed and optimization is done on a regular base in collaboration with your team
- Very high interest in Content creation/strategy
- You are always up to date with the latest SEO trends
- Highly organized and methodical
- Data is part of your DNA
- several years of experience in the content / SEO field for an eCommerce company
- Experience in leading international teams is a plus
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Joining the eCommerce Department
You will become part of the eCommerce department, which is leading our movement to connect and integrate our existing companies. Creating cross-company, cross-country solutions is as much part of our goal as introducing the latest trends in marketing and IT.
We also offer you free drinks, a well-equipped workplace, multiple small and big events throughout the year, a highly motivated team and a flat hierarchy, giving you room for personal growth and high impact, the possibility to work in our international companies and travel.
You will be directly reporting to the eCommerce Director for the Caseking Group (Oliver Zachau).
So if you are looking for your next step and want to play an active role in our journey to become the partner for gamers and hardware lovers around the world, you have come to the right place!