If you are interested in taking your B2B marketing experience to the next level and make an impact on a global scale, Market Logic is where you can make it happen.
Market Logic is a fast-growing, venture-financed corporation, helping the world's best brands transform into the right time. With 300+ employees and hyper-growth, we support brands in 190 countries across FMCG, retail, durables, financial services and hi-tech telecoms sectors. Market Logic platforms are deployed by leading brands like P & G, Unilever, and Coca-Cola.
About the role:
As a member of our newly created brand marketing team, you will work closely with our marketing leadership to implement our global, content-driven marketing strategy into actionable inbound programs.
You want to own and operate our media, starting from our corporate website and social media channels, so to increase our digital footprint, optimize conversion and generate leads.
You want to play an important role in driving growth through planning, running and optimizing digital marketing campaigns, both for brand awareness and lead generation, on a global scale.
You want to create, manage and optimize your current inbound strategy.
- Assist the Marketing leadership to implement the inbound strategy into actionable programs. Contribute ideas to the strategic process, and help formulate a leading-edge, never-before-seen approach every time.
- Manage and optimize for the market Logically owned channels: corporate website, social media channels, and corporate pages on third-party media and directories.
- Manage content and campaign marketing calendar, align with content creators, event and account based marketing managers.
- Own the product roadmap of marketlogicsoftware.com and coordinate the website evolution: new content, new features and search optimization.
- Analyze digital and social performance, produce regular reports and occasional "deeper dive" analysis for next action planning. Ensure all marketing initiatives are properly tracked and reported on.
- Plan and execute inbound marketing campaigns and implement remarketing programs with special focus on Linkedin, Google Display Network and Social media.
- Integrate and manage external services and tools - marketing automation, content calendar, landing page builders and email marketing tools - to implement efficient inbound marketing processes.
- Letter and support content creators for creating and / or adapting content for digital channels: pages, blog posts, press releases, documents, videos.
- Create and optimize landing pages / forms and CTAs for maximum conversion.
- Develop your skills in the world of inbound marketing and invest the time necessary to stay at the cutting edge of tactics like blogging, email marketing, social media, lead generation, full-funnel marketing and more.
This will play to your strengths
- You are a true self-starter with a proactive approach and a positive attitude to change; when under pressure, you smile! When you need to change things, you can make better and make better decisions
- Organization & Planning : how to organize people and tasks across teams and organizations; you develop realistic action plans while being sensitive to time constraints and resource availability
- You are able to develop unique and novel solutions to problems and to use your intuition and a new way of thinking to give birth to new ideas, love love love love love especially for marketing campaigns
- You can communicate with a lot of buy-ins, as well as with an attention-getting and interesting manner
- You are well known for your attention to detail and commitment to deliver on promises
- Last but not least, you are eager to understand the bigger picture , so to make digital inbound deliver the maximum impact on the business goals of Market Logic
- A minimum of two years experience in a similar position in a B2B business
- Ideal at a marketing intelligence vendor or at a leading technology company
- Proficient use of content management system and social media management
- You know how to manage digital assets and content, including the basic understanding of intellectual property and digital rights
- Hand-on experience with marketing automation tools and email marketing tools
- You know the best practices and strive to establish new ones
- Practical experience planning and running marketing campaigns across channels, with focus on Linkedin, Google AdWords and Facebook
- Good understanding of SEO, both technical and editorial
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics, including account management and report creation
- Experience working with a content strategy and content calendar
- Experience with Agile Scrum development a plus
- Familiarity with salesforce.com is a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including excellent writing skills in English
- The chance to be part of a revolution, of course!
- A way to acquire professional expertise in key business functions and around major industries
- A friendly, fun and fast-paced environment with lots of opportunity for growth
- Flexible working hours, German classes, regular lunches, bike leasing and fresh fruits in the office :)
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Please apply HERE!