INTERNATIONAL DIGITAL MANAGER (F/M)
DERMA & HEALTH CARE
CARE FOR SKIN CARE FOR PEOPLE
For more than 130 years, care for consumers and our people is what has driven us. Every day, our global brand icons, such as NIVEA, Eucerin, and Hansaplast, make more than 500 million consumers in over 200 countries feel good in their skin. This is an amazing opportunity. Nevercbefore have we recruited so many digital experts to join our global digital team. We are an energetic and passionate team with a mix of new and experienced Beiersdorf colleagues. Our task it to set the course for the next years by helping the business to grow in new directions in this ever changing world. Come with your experience and an open mind, discover with us our path and make gigantic steps towards it!
This role is yours to shape and mold. We have our objectives, but you can define how you get there together with us. As our international digital manager you will be tasked with creating a brand new, fresh approach to how, when and where we communicate with our professional audience doctors. We need you to analyze all of the potential touchpoints that we have with doctors and create an exciting, new approach inspire us! Then find the partners and make it happen. The business is primed and ready, now we just need you to come and discover the next steps with us!
In this role you will report directly to the Head of Digital Derma & Healthcare.
YOU WILL TAKE CARE OF
- Own the creation and developing of a new and innovative digital communication concept aimed at doctors. Surprise us with your experience, new research and your approach. We are open to everything that will take us forward
- Be numbers focused meaning, deliver a great new strategy, but also take accountability for its performance in our markets. Develop and track key KPIs to help us keep up to speed with country performance
- Guide and support our markets in their professional strategy and take a hands on approach to rolling out the strategy that you will create
- Manage several projects for the digital team such as exploring new technology or rolling out a new tools to markets
- Support the business with learning opportunities to improve all of our digital knowledge
WHAT IT TAKES
- University degree (in media, advertising or marketing)
- Proven working experience in digital communication
- Project management experience with ownership to bring projects to an end
- Experience of working and communicating with medical professionals would be a significant advantage (e.g. pharmaceutical company)
- Curious and inquisitive mindset which wants to discover and create new ways of communicating to professionals
- Excellent communication skills, persuasive & confident
- Fluent in English, additional languages would be advantageous