Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
Our small Berlin-based team does work that matters more than ever: Steady helps independent publishers earn regular income by connecting them to their audiences. Steady’s membership solution allows 300+ independent publishers (online magazines, bloggers, podcasters) to earn a regular income from their audiences. Millions of people read, watch and listen to Steady-powered publications every month. What's not to like! But that also means more work. To grow, we need you!
You put the Steady story on the European agenda. We enable a diverse media landscape without the need for large publishing structures. Member-funded media changes everything. And we need you to spread this knowledge.
In cooperation with the Steady product and design teams as well as external agencies and service providers, you will be responsible for Steady's external communications. Since Steady is a young company, you will have a lot of tasks, but also a lot of room for manoeuvre when building structures.
Your tasks include:
- Building the Steady brand, further developing the Steady story and telling it on all target group-oriented channels
- Developing and implementing a PR strategy for various European markets, if necessary in cooperation with external agencies
- Creating concepts and coordinating the implementation of marketing communication on the Steady website and in newsletters (multilingual, in coordination with localization partners)
- Managing and implementing projects and campaigns (e.g. media maker meetups, online activities) making use of appropriate marketing instruments
- Implementing and further developing inbound marketing measures for lead generation (independent media makers in Europe)
- Preparing marketing and information texts in German and English or briefing and coordinating native-speaking copywriters
- Taking care of social media (together with a copywriter)
- Defining and monitoring KPIs for success measurement and budget controlling
- You have successfully completed a degree in communication sciences, journalism, social and business communication or a comparable degree, ideally with a focus on marketing
- You already have several years of professional experience in digital brand building
- You know the tools and methods of online marketing and you can get creative beyond the standard SEO and SEM playbook
- You have experience in working with (web-)designers
- You are analytical, well-structured, committed and results-oriented, and you thrive in a changing environment
- You are thorough and pay attention to detail
- You speak and write very good German and English
- Most importantly, however, you are interested in online media, be it online magazines, blogs, podcasts, videos, and would like - together with us - to help the doers do their work
WHAT WE OFFER
- The Steady office is located in the historic Kulturbrauerei complex in Prenzlauer Berg, which means many dining facilities within walking distance, very good public transport connections, car sharing parking lots and electric vehicle charging stations in front of the door
- We are media makers ourselves, i.e. we feel for our customers - we are honestly happy for them when things go well and we suffer with them when things grind down. In any case, it is not boring!
- We share the floor with colleagues from the journalist team of "Krautreporter", which means you meet people in the coffee kitchen who always work on interesting topics
- We offer a full-time position with a long-term perspective
- Our employee participation program makes you part of the company
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Please send your CV and a cover letter (in English or German) to jobs@steadyHQ.com using the code MCM-119 in the subject line. Thank you.