What do we do: COMATCH is the leading online marketplace for top independent management consultants and industry experts in Europe. Our network of more than 9,500 hand-picked profiles grows every day, ensuring that companies of all sizes and from all industries get the flexible support they need. Our approach is digital, but with a strong personal touch.
What have we achieved: We already work with two thirds of the DAX30. We are repeatedly among the 50 fastest growing young companies in Germany and we are listed in the five most sought after start-ups on LinkedIn. 3 funding rounds have been completed with €12 million raised in total.
What is our team: 140 employees and continuously growing! 25 nationalities represented with 20 different spoken languages.
Internship Performance Marketing (m/f/d)
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Intern to join our highly driven Marketing and Communications team. During your internship you will gain in-depth insights into the characteristics of Performance Marketing in the B2B world. Reporting to the Performance Marketing Manager, you will always be involved in several projects. Steering the performance marketing channels (mainly Google Ads & LinkedIn), optimizing marketing landing pages with WordPress and pushing leads through the funnel in HubSpot will be part of your daily routines.
- Support the development of new data-driven, scalable performance marketing potentials in close cooperation with the performance marketing manager
- Implement, deliver, monitor, analyze and optimize global cross-channel campaigns
- Control campaigns and strategic optimization of performance marketing channels such as Google Ads and LinkedIn
- Collaborate with and report to the Performance Marketing Manager
- Define and monitor our relevant KPIs and derive recommendations for actions
- Analyse and provide reports and dashboards
- Create, control and optimize marketing landing pages in WordPress
- Optimize marketing automation through HubSpot
- Manage digital media budgets for several marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree is preferred)
- First experiences in performance marketing (preferably with Google Ads, LinkedIn, Wordpress and/or Hubspot)
- Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative
- Drive for results with an ability to set priorities and work under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and a collaborative spirit
- Fluent English, written and spoken
- Proven business model with strong potential growth and the chance to fundamentally change the consulting industry
- Autonomy and decision making capabilities from day one
- Great opportunities for personal development and focused career training
- An ambitious and motivated team, working in a professional and fun environment
- Flexible working models and an attractive salary package
- Fresh fruit, drinks, and perks like gym memberships and product discounts
- Amazing office space in Berlin and unforgettable team events
Auf diesen Job bewerben
IS THIS YOUR CHALLENGE?
We look forward to receiving your application including your CV and relevant references. You should be available for 5 to 6 months.