WHU Otto Beisheim School of Management is a leading private business school in Germany and is continuously ranked among the top business schools in Europe. On WHU’s two campuses in Vallendar (near Koblenz) and Düsseldorf, faculty, students, and staff enjoy working in a stimulating international environment. The organizational culture combines an entrepreneurial attitude and international orientation with a strong sense of community and a high commitment to excellence.
The Kellogg-WHU Executive MBA Program invites applications for the fulltime position of
Junior Manager Marketing & Recruiting (f/m/d)
located at the WHU Campus Vallendar with a starting date of February 1st , 2020 or later.
- Recruiting and first point of contact for candidates for the EMBA program.
- Working with Salesforce to develop relationships with candidates at every stage of the sales funnel.
- Representing of EMBA Program at internal and external recruiting events both nationally and internationally.
- Supporting the development and implementation of EMBA marketing materials, such as brochures, advertisements, videos, etc. as well as social media management.
- Working closely with the WHU Online Sales Unit for website content.
- Tracking and analyzing the effectiveness of sales activities.
- Academic degree preferably in business or communication or comparable qualification.
- Experience in sales and/or marketing.
- Excellent communication skills in English and German.
- Proficiency with office software and ability to work independently in a structured and effective manner.
- Service-orientation, flexibility in working hours.
- Willingness to travel worldwide for fairs and events.
What we offer
- A stimulating international working environment
- An open-minded, supportive, and motivated team
- Opportunities to actively contribute to the school’s development
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- Attractive skill development and training options
- Flexible working hours
- Exclusive company-sponsored social benefits
- Various sports and health programs
- Easy commuting distance from Cologne, Bonn, and Frankfurt
Auf diesen Job bewerben
This position is initially a one-year fixed-term contract with the potential to become extended or permanent.
Our faculty, students, and staff are passionate about WHU and work together to continuously develop WHU as one of the leading business schools in Europe. Do you want to be a part of this vision? Come join our team!
Please send your application documents, including salary expectations, by email to: