Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
Elsevier is a global information analytics business that helps institutions and professionals advance healthcare, open science and improve performance for the benefit of humanity. Elsevier provides digital solutions and tools in the areas of strategic research management, R&D performance, clinical decision support and professional education, including ScienceDirect, Scopus, SciVal, ClinicalKey and Sherpath. Elsevier publishes over 2,500 digitized journals, including The Lancet and Cell, 38,000 e-book titles and many iconic reference works, including Gray’s Anatomy.
The (Junior) Marketing Executive DACH is based in Munich (Germany) and will report to the Marketing Manager DACH.
- conception and realisation of on- and offline campaigns (Back to university, learning / exam campaign, lead generation, etc.)
- Project Management of campaigns e.g. back to university campaign with on campus events (ca. 20 events in Germany and Austria, online activities) in collaboration with regional and local teams
- Support of e-product portfolio (apps and e-solutions) campaigns and activities
- Manage the execution of the communication plan (Email Marketing, Social Media, Trade marketing, Elsevier blog)
- Manage key stakeholders and the influencer program
- Supporting the maintenance of the website
- Coordination of marketing materials (e.g. give aways)
- Leverage consumer, market and competitors research and continuously seeking improvements to guide business growth
- Responsibility for marketing planning and financial budget
- proactively monitor and track marketing activities
Requirements for the role:
- Education: University degree in Business, Marketing, or any related field required
- At least 2 years of experience in marketing & communication
- Technology or Health Care companies preference, ideally publishing sector experience
- Desirable, managing marketing/media agencies
- Extensive knowledge of the principles, practices and techniques of oral and written communications (especially for newsletter and marketing collaterals)
- Project Management skills
- Knowledge of digital environment (Social Media, CMS, Amazon)
- Desired for a successful candidate: high-energy, being able to organize themselves, team-oriented, curious, creative and enthusiastic, especially in working together with international teams and an international driven environment
- Fluent in English and German, other languages a plus
- Preferred: experience with Photoshop / InDesign
What we offer:
We welcome you to a truly global, dynamic and challenging environment with great opportunities for personal development. Elsevier’s benefits are very competitive and the summary below will give you an idea of what you can expect when joining Elsevier in Germany.
Auf diesen Job bewerben
How to apply:
Send your resume by using the 'Apply' button. For more information call +31 6 10190998
No recruitment agencies please.