Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
We are Wimdu, a German start-up with worldwide presence and headquarters in the heart of Berlin! Wimdu has grown to host over 350,000 properties in over 120 countries, connecting guests and hosts worldwide. We are offering a great travel experience for those looking for smart, individual and authentic alternative to hotels.
Since January 2017, we have been a unit of the leading holiday home provider Novasol and have been gaining additional momentum for the next stage of our journey to new shores. We are looking for candidates who are willing to support our team with passion and who want to be part of an international startup with long-term prospects. Are you in?
As part of our Marketing Team you will contribute to an award-winning performance. We actively focus on acquiring new customers in over 25 international markets, and are still expanding, making us one of the most successful Online Marketing and SEO Teams in Europe.
- You will be responsible for the development and execution of SEO best practices and will have a key role in the Swedish market’s growth and Wimdu brand awareness
- You will be responsible for developing engaging, creative and professional content across the website, blog and social networks for the Swedish market
- You will be responsible for translating all aspects of the website, including offer descriptions, emails and newsletters, ensuring that all Swedish content is accurate and commercially appealing
- You will devise and manage a program of ethical search engine optimization activity to drive traffic focusing on technical enhancement and content outreach strategy
- You will optimize and maintain the website`s health using a wide range of industry tools
- You will periodically report on search engine visibility, content success, competitor behavior and traffic patterns using tools such as Stat Web Analytics, Buzzsumo, Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- You will implement market and competitor research oriented to action
- You will collaborate with other teams such as Design, CRM, PR/Brand (e.g. newsletters, communications, press releases)
- You will establish relevant connections within the travel industry
- You have at least 1-2 years’ experience in Online Marketing, preferably in Content, SEO and PR
- You have prior experience translating from English into Swedish
- You have a proven track record of link building in the Swedish market
- You have experience in content marketing and are passionate about social media
- You speak Swedish on a native level and are fluent in English
- You are confident in using renowned SEO tools such as Search Console, GA, Screaming Frog and Stat. Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel / Google Docs as well as HTML is advantageous
- You are eloquent, creative and have excellent writing skills
- You are organised and work well under the pressure of meeting strict deadlines
- Experience in the travel industry is a plus
- You have an open minded personality and can excel both as a team player and individually
If you seek to work within a friendly and supportive environment, with a high performance culture and many learning opportunities, then we are looking for you! Based in Berlin, you will be a part of the Online Marketing team and your work will directly influence Wimdu´s development and worldwide success.
We offer an international environment based in the heart of Germany's capital. Training, monthly events and a chill-out area complete our offer and will enrich your days as a part of our fantastic team.
Please forward your application, including CV, Cover Letter and salary expectations, by clicking the link below.
We look forward to hearing from you!