Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
Cara Care empowers individuals to live a healthier and happier life.
We are the essential digital hub for people with digestive health issues. Thanks to our holistic therapeutic approach spanning nutrition, mental health and dietary education, we equip you with the tools you need to take back control of your digestion and your overall well-being. Here at Cara Care, we understand that sensitive digestive issues can trigger a special need for comfort and security. We have reflected this in our remote therapy offer, comprising our specially developed nutrition diary app alongside chat based consultation sessions. While we use technology as an enabler to support your digestive health needs, we know that the key to great therapy is still the human touch. This is why we only work with certified and experienced nutritionists. We appreciate that there is no one-size-fits-all approach. Instead our Cara Care nutritionists take their time to listen to your individual story, in order to find the perfect tailored health program for each of our patients.
Ready for your next challenge? Passionate about healthcare and great marketing? Search no more. We need you as part of our mission to empower individuals to live a healthier and happier life.
This is exactly what we do at Cara Care. We are the biggest digital platform for digestive health that helps people suffering from chronic digestive diseases or food intolerances. We take digestive health beyond the pill, merging behavioral, microbial and nutritional data.
Our blog reizdarm.one features an endless number of posts and with 1.5m monthly visitors we are the number one platform for qualified information on digestive health in Germany.
We are expanding our marketing team and are looking for a (Junior) SEO Manager who loves content marketing, analytics, and enjoys spreading a word about purposeful innovations.
- Be responsible for all SEO related activities to ensure our pole position in digestive search, and support ASO activities.
- Manage our medical writers by assessing new writers’ texts, assign topics, answer their questions, and manage invoices.
- Manage content creation by identifying trending topics and pair them with relevant keywords.
- Continuously publish new articles after having proofread and adjusted them for SEO. Also constantly monitor and improve technical SEO.
- Frequently analyze the performance of our articles and optimize our SEO.
- Support PR activities by establishing enduring PR relations with relevant people (publishers, journalists etc.). Write and spread press releases, and set up surveys to generate new insights that thrill publishers.
- Have hands-on experience with SEO and keep yourself updated on the latest hacks that boost us to the top search ranks. Preferably you have also first experience with ASO.
- Are familiar with tools such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Sistrix, Similarweb, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Mixpanel, Sensor Tower or App Annie.
- Are either a native German or English speaker and excel in the other language. You are a walking dictionary and know all grammar rules by heart.
- Have a data-driven mindset and understand how content and performance tracking correlate.
- Are an outgoing communicator, self-reliant, pragmatic, structured and a fast learner.
- Are an ambitious, awesome and interdisciplinary team combining medicine, tech, psychology, business, creative, and nutritional backgrounds.
- Want to make a change in the healthcare system with innovative technology and bring digital health to the next level.
- Have frequent cooking events as the recipes we publish have to be tested. On top we provide fruits, coffee, beer and healthy snacks.
- Would love YOU to be part of our mission and make a difference in people’s health and quality of life.
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Apply --> here