Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
Adform is the leading independent and open full stack advertising technology platform that encompasses data, creativity and trading into one seamless enterprise product suite servicing media agencies, trading desks and advertisers.
All of our products are modular and easily inter-operate with all other point solutions used throughout the digital advertising ecosystem.
Adform was founded in Denmark in 2002 and is one of the world’s largest private and independent advertising technology companies. With offices in 18 countries, Adform has more than 780 employees globally throughout Europe, North America and APAC. Visit http://www.adform.com or http://join.adform.com for more information.
About the role:
Be responsible for driving business development and up-selling with main focus on media agencies. Make sure that they get the best customer experience and promote Adform as the best Ad tech company.
We would like you to:
- Deliver revenue growth for Adform by engaging customers to adopt additional components of Adform’s fullstack technology platform
- Deliver revenue objectives quarterly and annually through personal effort and with team members
- Ensure that Clients gets best in class Service and support.
Deliver a superior customers experience through cooperation with other teams within the Company
- Manage and develop relationships with new and existing Clients
- Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, events, Clients prospects
- Engage clients about all Adform products and how they can be leveraged to solve their goals and objectives
- Work with relevant stakeholders and provide structured feedback about Clients and market
- Manage and maintain the opportunity pipeline using internal sales management system(s)
- Support the on-boarding process of Clients
We believe you have / are:
- Job related knowledge
- A consistent track record of achieving sales objectives
- demonstrable planning and forecasting skills
- Experience in a digital marketing
- Experience of running accounts / client relationship management
- Traffic or ad operations experience
- Comfortable presenting solutions and upselling to clients
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (both with clients and within the team)
- Strong building relations skills
- Problem-solving ability
- Presentation skills
- Customer orientated attitude
- Adform DNA
- Open & Caring
- Agile and Innovative
- Ownership Mindset
We are offering:
- Good salary package according to qualification and experience
- Opportunities to take responsibility and grow professionally
- A positive, dynamic and pleasant work environment
- Working at a successful company with strong growth
- A highly autonomous team structure with a lot of freedom and ownership