Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
Are you ready for the next step in your career?
With more than 3000 stores across the world, Foot Locker is the leading global athletic footwear and apparel retailer. At Foot Locker, we live sneakers, we breathe sneakers, we dream sneakers… Sneakers are all we think about and nothing makes us more proud than being able to keep our followers up to date with the latest trends.
On European soil only, Foot Locker means more than 620 stores in premium locations, across 20 countries and closing in on 30 years of history. Foot Locker Europe also means an elevated digital experience for our ever-increasing fan base, throughout a brand-new exciting website and vibrant interactive social media platforms.
Because of our growing business we are looking for a Manager Digital Merchandising (m/f)
We’re looking for a team lead to join our eCommerce Digital Merchandising team. Our vision is to engage and empower a culture of healthy living at Runners Point and a style led fashion editor at Sidestep. Through Digital Merchandising we are at the center of connecting consumers with our Brands through the online platform.
The Manager Digital Merchandising is responsible for leading the team in delivering the best online assortment presentation across Foot Locker EU's banners (Foot Locker, Sidestep and Runners Point). In this role you will develop the strategy and execution of brand campaigns and initiatives as well as drive the complete online experience to maximize consumer engagement and revenue growth. You and your team will obsess over the consumer journey, delivering consistent and easy ways to find product and navigate the site(s), driving improvements in conversions and other KPIs. Managing the Digital Merchandising team you will work closely with multiple functions, building strong relationships with our Brand, Buying and Planning teams. Through your leadership we ensure our products are presented in the most convenient and relevant way for our consumers.
If you think this person could be you? Please apply now!
- Own the seasonal calendar for product presentation online. Define execution timelines and deliverables for all main landing pages, campaigns and strategic product pages
- Partner with Digital and Brand marketing on content development to deliver the most relevant and aligned communication to the consumer
- Leverage all online real estate to deliver brand and commercial strategy. In addition input relevant feedback to drive engagement for social postings, e-mails and online ads
- Partner with Digital Analytics team to drive relevant and action orientated reporting on site activity. Review and analyze site KPI’s to assess impact of presentation strategy for campaigns, collections, general navigation and search terms
- Drive team to maximize up-sell and cross sell opportunities throughout eCommerce platforms. Monitor performance with team and adjust direction to trend
- Promote new ways of delivering the digital experience to enhance consumer engagement and grow the business. Assess market trends and competitor development. Ensure Foot Locker Digital Experience is focused on leading the marketplace
- Analysing trends in online shopping behavior helps drive our ability to connect with our customer. Leveraging the data insights you will build collection pages and align creative content to deliver the best shopping experience for consumers.
- University or College degree in a business-relevant area of studies • At least 5 years of experience in eCommerce or a closely related industry and function
- Experience managing, mentoring and developing teams
- Experience with database management; content management experience is highly desirable
- Fluency in English with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience analyzing data to identify trends and support recommendations to the business
- Able to work as part of a team and coordinate activities with other departments
- Interest in sports fashion and trends is a strong asset.
Auf diesen Job bewerben
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out.
Michel van Keulen,