What's in it for you at SnappCar?
you know that the average car stands still for about 90% of its
lifetime? Just imagine the space and resources that are being wasted!
Joining SnappCar’s mission will be an adventure and life changing
experience. Why? Because we're making an impact on the world through
changing mobility from car ownership to car sharing. How? By providing a
fully reliable and user-friendly car sharing marketplace. In other
words, a community in which thousands of car owners can easily and
safely rent out their cars to other people in the neighbourhood.
And it’s working! SnappCar is a rapidly growing start-up on its way to
becoming the leading car sharing community in Europe. Our ambitious
mission: reduce the amount of cars on the road in Europe by 5 million
cars in 2022. That's why we're coming to work every day. A bold goal,
yes. But definitely achievable!
At SnappCar you'll be working
in an amazingly creative, energetic and international environment. Our
team members take great pride in what they do and strive to become the
best in their area of expertise such as Development, (Online) Marketing
and Community Support. We all work hard and play by our core values:
self-propellingness ... dare2choose ... be brutally honest ... think opposite & stay foolish!
What we like you to do
You will be the driving force behind our market launch in Germany. As a
full-stack marketer with a thorough understanding of our target
audience in Germany, you are the one to position and localize our
product and brand. You devise creative strategies to spread the word
about SnappCar by using a broad set of marketing channels ranging from
offline to online such as SEA and social ads to PR and content
marketing. You are a seasoned marketer with a growth mindset and a heart
that is beating for our members and their ultimate SnappCar experience!
What you bring to the table
- A marketing education combined with 7+ years of solid experience in marketing tech concepts directed at consumers;
- a proven track record in a broad set of offline and online marketing channels (SEA, SMM, email, PR, events and loyalty programs);
- native German and fluent English language skills;
- strategic awareness with a getting-things-done mentality and eagerness to make SnappCar a successful brand in Germany;
- proactive approach and the ability to handle multiple projects at the same time in a fast paced scale-up environment;
- strong affinity with p2p community / platforms and the sharing economy;
- not holding back and challenging your colleagues if you think you know what’s right!
What we offer you
- Being part of an amazing scale-up and making an actual impact on the world;
- working in an international team with a bunch of creative and driven colleagues from over 10 different nationalities;
- The opportunity to set-up our office in Berlin with a few other explorers! Next to our well-equipped HQ in Utrecht and offices in Copenhagen and Stockholm;
- A competitive compensation package;
- unlimited vacation days so you can relax in between all your hard work;
- flexible working hours because we believe in a good work-life balance;
- all the tools you need to be successful such as a laptop or MacBook;
- free rides (SnappCar credits) and the possibility to drive our SnappTesla Model S (in Utrecht);
- hoverboard lessons from our fast-paced CEO;)
- lots of fun, teambuilding and celebrating successes together!
Auf diesen Job bewerben
What's that? Are you in?
Is it really you we've described just now? Awesome! Send us your CV and motivation and convince us! If you've found this vacancy through other media, please apply directly via our jobpage SnappJobs. That's the best and safest way. Any questions upfront? Feel free to mail us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to answer you!