ALSO Digital Services, a dynamic business unit of the ALSO Group, offers a B2B cloud marketplace in 15 European countries. We connect products and services of software vendors like Microsoft, Acronis, and Skykick, to Resellers, enabling them to provide best-in-class solutions via our ALSO Cloud Marketplace. Our B2B platform is the market`s most comprehensive online marketplace with a feature set built for sales, support, reporting and a myriad of cloud services that are easily user-administered. To grow our team, we are looking for a talented Content Manager (part-time or freelance) to create a variety of content regarding our B2B Cloud marketplace.
About the job:
Based in Berlin Mitte you will be a member of a fun team that embraces diversity, professionalism and good sense of humor. You will enjoy the dynamic and flexible work environment of a start-up that has the backing of a successful European market leading corporation. Fresh fruit, drinks, spacious office, flexible work hours, German classes, transit ticket and more is what we're happy to offer you!
Your new responsibilities will include:
- Collaboration with the marketing team on developing relevant articles, whitepaper, newsletter, one-pagers, presentations or social media content
- Line-editing of newly created content to ensure editorial best practices,and brand positioning
- Researching, editing, updating, and fact-checking content across a wide range of Cloud topics
- Working on various other content and promotion related projects as assigned
As the ideal candidate you:
- show 2+ years’ experience developing and curating content for web, email, and social
- speak German or English on a native level
- are passionate about high-quality content
- have basic understanding of SEO
- update yourself consistently with online trends and able to identify topics of interest to a wide B2B / IT audience
Auf diesen Job bewerben
If this opportunity sounds like what you’re looking for, please send your application to:firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you!