You want to support us in our market expansion and want to actively support becoming a data-driven company? Then we should meet!
We are looking for you to support our Marketing-Team in Stuttgart or Berlin, as soon as possible, as a
Marketing Data Analyst (f/m)
Stuttgart or Berlin, Fulltime (40h), permanent
- Control and report marketing activities and budgets, planning of future activities and budgets
- Identify valuable user acquisition channels by analyzing booking behaviour
- Analyze user behaviour of our apps by creating funnels based on install to in-app events and provide insights on funnel optimization
- Implement technical solutions (A/B testing SDKs) to drive conversions together with our Product squads
- Work on ad-hoc analyses to lay the groundwork for strategic decisions
- Technical evaluation and implementation of data management platform for marketing together with the BI team
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Google Spreadsheet skills
- At least two-year- work experience in the field of online/performance/mobile marketing
- Basic knowledge of data warehousing and business intelligence concepts
- Skills in writing SQL queries is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Solid data modeling and data analysis skills with a strong customer focus
- Experience in business intelligence reporting tools such as Tableau is a plus
- Experience in AWS Infrastructure, Hadoop and Redshift is a plus
- Good German and English language skills
- Opportunity to work with leading experts and chiseled, experienced colleagues
- You work in a modern and creative work atmosphere
- Trust-based working hours and “Duz” culture/informal culture to enable a casual interaction with colleagues
- Opportunity to shape the future of urban mobility
- Attractive benefits such as mobility allowance, pension plan, profit sharing and individual professional development are part of the deal
- Extra Perks: Centrally located office, trendy cafes and restaurants, bright, modern office with open kitchen, italian coffee, and a relaxing roof-top terrace
moovel represents a new type of mobility. Our goal is to radically simplify individual mobility and to build products and services which enable true flexibility. moovel combines and offers innovative mobility services. Our app compares transportation services from various providers based on fare and duration to determine the best way to travel from A to B. You can use moovel to reserve, book and pay for your journey. moovel Group GmbH is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Daimler AG and organizationally assigned to Daimler Financial Services AG.
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Let’s join us in shaping the future of urban mobility together!
Please add your salary expectation and your preferred starting date to your application.
If you have any questions or are in need for further information feel free to contact Julia Rosenblau +49176 30941360.
moovel Group GmbH