Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
Marketing Event Manager EMEA (m/f) for AppLift
What we do:
We’re here to solve a problem faced by all mobile app marketers: how to find the best possible users for their apps at the best possible price. By connecting mobile app marketers with over a billion users worldwide through our performance-focused technology, we enable them to acquire just the ones that will help them to achieve their business goals.
- You are responsible for the end to end planning and execution of AppLift events and trade-shows, including timelines, venues, vendors, staffing, and calculating budgets
- You make sure to work within a planned budget and allocate it efficiently.
- You plan event layouts and agendas
- You identify and secure speakers, special guests, and/or entertainment for each event
- You coordinate with all internal and external stakeholders
- You proactively collaborate with other marketing functions such as online and product marketing
- You provide excellent service to our event attendees and guests
- You analyse the success of each event and propose creative new ideas to improvement the attendees’ experience and the ROI measurement
- A relevant BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- 2+ years of experience in event planning and management, including speaker outreach and vendor relationship management
- You ideally have experience in Ad Tech, Mobile or Digital marketing
- You have excellent negotiation skills and have a sense for great customer support
- You have additional working knowledge of other service-oriented roles including: space management, audio/visual, decor, entertainment, signage, housing
- You are creative and not afraid to have unconventional ideas
- You are very detail oriented
- You are able to manage multiple projects and events simultaneously
- You are always eager to go “the extra mile”
- You are open for global travel
What do we offer?
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies worldwide
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Enjoy Start-Up perks (our lounge area, gaming in the office, team events, boat parties and many more) in a stable and profitable company
- Be a part of a multinational team (35+ nationalities) that will bring mobile advertising to the next level
- Take responsibility from the first day and manage projects that will have a significant impact on AppLift’s success
- Enjoy a competitive salary package and benefit from a tailored career development path
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Interested? Please submit your CV and other relevant documents online.