Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
Do you want to contribute to the marketing of a groundbreaking financial technology business, while being a part of a young and diverse startup team in the heart of Berlin? Join Bitbond now!
Bitbond was established in 2013 and is the first global lending platform for small business loans. We use blockchain technology in order to connect creditworthy borrowers with retail and institutional investors worldwide. We strive to provide fast financing to small business owners in order for them to grow their business.
Skills & Requirements You
- You have 3+ years of working experience with a focus on PPC, ideally in a Start-Up environment
- Hands-On experience with developing a marketing strategy from scratch
- Native in German, fluent in English (French would be a big plus)
- Experienced in writing great copy
- Business acumen (revenue, profit, cost structure, margins etc.)
- Experienced in direct acquisition efforts via SEO, SEA, email & social
- Experience in the financial services sector is a plus
At Bitbond you will:
- Develop & implement marketing strategies in order to generate qualified leads for our Sales team
- Manage our direct acquisition efforts via SEO, SEA, email & social
- Manage a marketing budget with clear targets and success metrics
- Use data to measure and optimize the performance of all marketing initiatives
- Conduct market research to plan and test new strategies and campaigns
- Reporting of performance and testing new ideas on a weekly basis
- Share knowledge with existing team members & conduct training activities
- A young and international working environment we have 14 nationalities in counting and speak 16 languages collectively
- A fun place to work, located in the heart of one of Europe’s most vibrant capital cities
- The opportunity to learn about bitcoin / blockchain and innovative financial services
- Great benefits like friday beer, fruits, drinks, an Urban Sports membership and of course a great team!
Auf diesen Job bewerben
If you are ready for a new challenge please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to your application :)