Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
Marketing Manager (f/m)
Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales. The Marketing Manager will be a part of building a new brand and create awareness for a new type of product category: Digital Knowledge Management. You will get to work in a fast-paced, challenging and professional environment with the best minds from the technology industry. You will have the opportunity to put your ideas into practice and think outside the box.
- Create local marketing communications and localize global marketing communications for the DACH market (e.g. blog articles, landing pages, social media)
- Create local product marketing materials and localize global product marketing materials for the DACH market (e.g. product announcements, presentation decks, brochures)
- Create local content campaigns and editorials and localize global campaigns and editorials (e.g. webinars, whitepapers, ebooks, consumer studies)
- Organize marketing events for our prospects and clients (e.g. conferences, owned events and field marketing events)
- Other marketing activities as needed (e.g. management of our merchandise, website updates)
- 3+ years of working experience as a marketing professional in a dynamic start-up or high growth environment (preferably in a B2B environment)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Ability to operate under pressure, prioritize and meet tight deadlines
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.