Do you master flawless German and English communication skills, do you have relevant work experience in the fields of Online Marketing, preferably B2B in a SaaS product environment and are you eager to grow VONQ Brand Awareness to the max and beyond? Then it’s you we’re looking for! Join us in our ride to become European market leader in data driven job marketing. Apply now at VONQ.
Marketing Manager Germany / Growth Hacker (m/f)
Düsseldorf‐Golzheim, full‐time, start: 1st of January 2018
The Marketing Manager Germany is responsible for developing and implementing lead generation plans and programs supporting the German sales organisation. Key objectives include creating awareness of and education about VONQ product and service offerings, establishing and managing lead generation campaigns as well as generating qualified sales leads through direct marketing, marketing automation and other field marketing approaches. Reporting directly to the Country Director Germany and working closely with the Global Marketing Manager, the Marketing Manager Germany will also supervise our Marketing Intern and Trainee.
Your primary responsibility as Marketing Manager Germany / Growth Hacker (m/f):
- Driving marketing qualified leads to the inside sales team
- Defining, creating and optimising online lead capture and nurturing campaigns
- Executing on‐ and offline marketing activities
Your tasks as Marketing Manager Germany / Growth Hacker (m/f) in more detail:
- You are responsible for all Marketing Campaign activities in Germany.
- You create marketing strategy that includes: Measuring KPI's, set up Campaign calendar themes, mediums, timeframes as well as Campaign content strategy.
- You will get global support on themes and technology but you are writing, researching and adjusting content to local requirements and needs.
- You execute campaigns based on the strategy and optimise as well as track campaign performance against set goals.
- You assure to drive the right traffic to our online campaigns, engage customers and nurture new and existing contacts to finally convert to leads.
- You work closely with our inside sales team to understand how marketing can best support sales efforts.
- You create sales tools to support VONQ sales team with lead follow up.
- You work closely with product marketing team to understand messaging and positioning.
- Your work with defined partners to support collective sales positioning (teaming) strategy.
What experiences should you bring as ideal candidate for this role?
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent work experience
- Content writing skills in German & English
- Experience in running Campaigns on a tight budget
- Time Management, Project Management and organizational skills
- Solid experience of marketing tools such as Analytics, Salesforce and Pardot
What mindset should our ideal candidate have?
- Quantitative mindset forcing you to take only data driven decisions
- Tech lover who can learn everything in a reasonable amount of time
- Hands‐on mentality, works results oriented and thrives working in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable looking at things with customers eyes
- You think that no business challenge is impossible before you tried to solve it
- Fast executioner and you could spend nights on a project when in "rage" mode
- Excellent communication skills and a solution‐oriented working‐style
- Growth is your passion, not just your job
- Willingness to travel (about 20% of your time)
- You identify yourself with our 4 employee values: Together + Autonomy + Eager to grow + DOer
Do you have a self‐starting attitude, strong analytical skills, are you accurate and do you have superb knowledge of Marketing best practices? Then keep on reading and find out what’s in for you!
What do you get upon joining VONQ?
- Learn and grow as fast as the company does!
- Start‐up Atmosphere, You‐culture, no dresscode
- Training, coaching and learning on the job
- Room for ideas and freedom to undertake initiative
- Fast growing, dynamic and international work environment
- FUN, professional and passionate colleagues
- A working environment close to Düsseldorf City and the Rhein
And obviously, all you need to get ‘your job done’ :‐) as well as excellent salary, incentives, iPhone, laptop, pension, and flexible working hours!
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Apply now via this Link as Marketing Manager Germany / Growth Hacker (m/f) at VONQ!
You wonder what you should write about in your cover letter to catch our interest? Tell us about your most successful Marketing Campaigns and how you turned your KPIs on these Campaigns upside down! How did your lead numbers evolve? How would you run Campaigns for VONQ and how do you see our target audience engage with the content and assets you develop? We can’t wait to hear your story!
Any more questions?
Feel free to contact Madeline Gremme (Country Director Germany) at +49 (0)211 22059 409!
Since 2006 the leading expert in online recruitment marketing. From our offices in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Düsseldorf and London, more than 100 colleagues and our 3 founders are helping companies to recruit better with AI driven online recruitment marketing solutions. We have clients such as Philips, HJ Heinz, EY, Coca Cola and EPO and are on our way to become European market leader in digital job marketing.