Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
Marketing Manager (m/f)
As uvita moves closer to its launch we need to bring in a dedicated marketing manager. You will work with us on building and executing uvita’s marketing strategy, ensuring rapid growth in adoption and growing brand awareness. Together, we want to make people live longer and healthier.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in marketing (preferable in the health or startup industry)
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience in strategic and operative marketing with focus on social media, performance marketing, public relations and campaigning
- You are strong in analytics, structured, data driven and have good interpersonal skills
- You have experience in qualitative and quantitative KPI analyses (incl. necessary tools) as well as A/B testing
- You are digitally native and have a high drive for understanding the target audience
- You are an outgoing, open minded person and able to motivate a team to go the extra mile, same as you do
- You have high work ethics and an intrinsic desire to deliver high quality end products
- A hands-on mentality, stress resistance as well as excellent German skills complete your profile
At Uvita we are building Germany’s first open and end-to-end encrypted platform for health and fitness data that puts the user in control of his wellbeing. Digitize your health data, easily share it with your doctors and get more insight into your health for a more active and healthier life.
Our startup is based in Berlin and founded by well-known veterans with years of experience in building disrupting products in highly regulated markets. Our team is driven by the vision to empower everyone to live a better and healthier life.
WHAT WE OFFER
- High degree of autonomy. Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented and international team
- Make your footprint in the industry - an opportunity to shape the market entry of a new platform and make it widely adopted
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchies, as well as short and open channels of communication