Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
Opinary has a mission: we give people a voice - on the web and in real life. People around the world use our survey technology to share their opinions with a simple click. In the middle of the content, we visualize the state of the debate, allow readers to understand complex debates and enter into an open dialogue.
With more than 120 million users per month, we are one of the most successful and fastest growing media startups. Perhaps you've already used us yourself? Publishers like The Times, Spiegel Online, The Guardian or the Huffington Post use our tools in their online offering.
As Marketing Manager, you are responsible for the development and execution of Opinary's overall marketing strategy and can prove yourself as a pioneer in our growing market. You choose the content planning, distribution channels and social media strategy for our publisher and brand teams. Providing high-quality leads that can be converted will be your most important task.
Who are you:
- You're a guarantor of our growth by connecting Opinary with our audience through topics, formats, and channels that generate a steady flow of inbound leads.
- Brainstorming is your core competency, such as what topics are important to journalists and marketers, and you will use analytics to optimize our marketing spend.
- You can easily coordinate freelancers to deliver state-of-the-art content and opinions for the trade press, social media and other digital channels.
- You master the entire marketing spectrum including performance, social media and content marketing (newsletters/blogs).
- You work closely with our event marketing team to make Opinary available to decision makers in the US, UK and Germany.
- You have 2+ years of experience in Performance / Social Media Marketing and an excellent understanding of Content Marketing, Organic Distribution Channels and Performance Metrics.
- You're a true team player, already experienced in coordinating a content team, and familiar with popular marketing tools such as HubSpot, Hootsuite and Mailchimp.
- You have a passion for digital communications and media and are part of the debate on the future of marketing on Twitter, Linkedin & Xing
- You have excellent knowledge in both English and German (mother tongue level) and are a digital native who knows what makes effective digital communication.
What we offer you:
- Ownership. You take responsibility from the very first minute and independently design the growth of Opinary at a central interface.
- Grow & Experiment. Everyone at Opinary is encouraged to continuously evolve, experiment and grow beyond themselves, actively promoted with an individual training budget of € 2,000 per year.
- Care & Respect. We value good interpersonal relationships and are a very diverse, motivated and friendly bunch of people.
- Balance. We maintain a flexible work environment. Choose your working and vacation times yourself.
Up for it? Then start your application directly with one click!