Who we are:
For more than 10 years, Clariness has been supporting the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industry following one mission: deliver medical innovations to the market faster. We pioneer global patient recruitment and retention with our platform ClinLife®. It is currently available in 45 countries with over 1 million registered members and tens of thousands of visitors per day.
We are convinced that our team of ambitious and highly motivated employees, with the experience, knowledge, and passion for data and technology, are the key to our success.
Who you are and what we need:
- You have boundless enthusiasm for what you do and a passion for marketing.
- You are responsible for all our international marketing activities within the marketing department.
- You participate in shaping the company story, our value proposition and our key messages.
- You develop a winning cross-functional marketing strategy that helps achieve business, product goals and objectives.
- You create most competitive marketing campaigns and materials.
- You develop our marketing content (emails, case studies, presentations, articles, blogs, social media posts, etc).
- You know the importance of data and analytics and you never lose sight of the “big picture.”
- You can build and maintain a relationship with our sales team as well as with other internal stakeholders.
What do you bring?
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree with a major in Marketing.
- You are experienced working in an international marketing department with a proven track record of success.
- You have a positive and energetic personality and excellent communication skills that makes you an effective collaborator.
- You are a great networker, great listener and you know how to tell a story.
- You are fluent in English.
- You have profound knowledge in MS Office applications & internet research.
What we offer:
We offer you an international and very dynamic work environment with a lot of room for your own ideas and creative objections. Due to the familiar atmosphere and our flat hierarchies, you have the opportunity to directly work with the founders of the company who will give you deep insights about Clariness’ strategy and vision.
We support your individual personal development as well as strong team building through workshops, trainings and regular team building events.
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Sounds all pretty interesting? Why are you hesitating? We are looking forward to receiving your application via e-mail.