As a globally leading premium manufacturer, Eppendorf develops, produces and sells innovative products, consumables and solutions as community of more than 3,400 employees worldwide, catering to laboratories across the globe in Life Sciences such as Cell Biology, Molecular Biology and Clinical Research. Versatile, future-oriented and globally networked - this is what defines Eppendorf.
Discover and shape your future with Eppendorf UK Ltd. - as a
Marketing Realization Specialist UK (m/f/d)
- Ensure localization of global as well as creation of specific regional marketing content
- Actively foster understanding and successful execution of interaction between Global Marketing Communication and Marketing Realization in Europe
- Be a quick starter to get the new Operational Marketing in the Regions function up and running and demonstrate its value to critical stakeholders, i.e. the sales force
- Facilitate communication locally with the sales organization in conjunction with the MMR/Team lead
- Report to the Team Leader Northern European Marketing Management and take ownership of the local UK marketing functions
- Coordinate, design and execute regional event, content marketing, campaigns and social media activities
- Adapt global marketing campaign materials and event concepts for all categories to regional needs
- Leverage global frameworks for the creation of independent regional and local marketing campaigns and content
- Adapt design of training materials for internal sales force, dealers and customers
- Act as a resource for the generation of English language copy for European campaigns and marketing collateral
- Cross border support for the national functions of the northern European operational marketing team (UK, Nordics and Benelux)
- Successfully completed Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 5 years of related work experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- CIM or equivalent qualifications advantageous
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in marketing and/or advertising, including working in small and mid-size teams
- Life science industry and international experience desirable
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English
Your perspectives at Eppendorf
- A competitive Compensation & Benefit package
- An exciting opportunity to work as part of a dynamic European Marketing Team.
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Take your next career step now!
Please send your application to Nathalie Britton, firstname.lastname@example.org or if you have any further questions please contact Nathalie on +441438 735 888 or, for applicants from Belgium/Netherlands, contact Phillip Zeman, +31 6 3943 5164
Eppendorf. More perspectives.