6H Media is hiring a media analyst for our performance marketing division. If you do anything online, you've probably clicked on several of our ads, but had no idea it was us. We serve millions of ads a month for a variety of products and clients on Facebook, Google, Yahoo, and many more publishers across 10+ countries.
This is a rare opportunity to gain valuable experience in all aspects of digital performance marketing with a heavy focus on Facebook and Native advertising. This position is fast paced, exciting and has plenty of room for you to grow and become an online marketing guru!
We are a well-funded, very profitable and fast growing company and are looking to grow our Cologne presence. If you're a motivated self-starter who wants to break into digital marketing and be part of something big, this position is right for you!
In this role, you will be paired up with one of our Senior Media Buyers who are managing multi-million dollar ad budgets. You will be in charge of researching and planning Facebook ad campaigns for a wide range of clients.
3 REASONS YOU WISH YOU WORKED FOR US:
1. You will learn how to sell anything online - Google, Facebook, Yahoo, etc
2. Working at 6H comes with lots of opportunities to move up to senior level positions in less than two years
3. You will join as one of our early hires (we're a bootstrapped agency with a small core team)
- Write ad copy and short form advertorials for new campaigns and test many variations.
- Find images and videos for our ads, as well as modify them in a way, that drives online sales
- Analyze Facebook media buys and associated metrics on a daily basis to ensure profitability.
- Proactively optimize campaigns by adjusting creatives, copy and other levers at your disposal (bids, placements, day-parting, geo-targeting, etc)
- We are NOT a branding agency, our ads are not made to "feel good", but to sell products and leads.
- Creative thinker who can come up with ad copy and headlines for our ads.
- Proficiency with computers (web savvy).
- Self-starter that shows strong initiative/"hunger" and passion for digital marketing.
- Knowledge of Photoshop or other basic design skills (or ability to quickly learn the basics on your own).
- Ability to analyze performance data and marketplace research and create actionable next steps.
- Knowledge of Image and Video editing software preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or higher highly preferred
Ideal candidate is a recent college grad that can think outside the box, and tackle problems creatively, rather then following a script step-by-step.
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Interested in joining 6H Media?
Please send us an E-mail with a short summary of why you would be the perfect person for this job. Make sure to include the title of the position you're applying for in the subject line.