Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
What do we do: COMATCH is the leading online marketplace for top independent management consultants and industry experts in Europe. Our network of more than 10,000 hand-picked profiles grows every day, ensuring that companies of all sizes and from all industries get the flexible support they need. Our approach is digital, but with a strong personal touch.
What have we achieved: We already work with two thirds of the DAX30. We are repeatedly among the 50 fastest growing young companies in Germany and we are listed in the five most sought after start-ups on LinkedIn. 3 funding rounds have been completed with €12 million raised in total.
What is our team: 130 employees and continuously growing! 25 nationalities represented with 20 different spoken languages.
For our highly motivated Marketing & Communications team in Berlin, we are looking for a talented Marketing intern to drive our international offline marketing and social media activities. Your role will be to:
- Design, develop and manage mailings campaigns for client acquisition and retention
- Manage our social media accounts from planning to publishing, i.e. LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Plan and execute internal and external client events and conferences
- Manage our photo and video production together with our external partners
- Support of other Marketing and Communications activities for our core markets UK, US, DACH and France
- Completed Bachelor’s in Business, Marketing, Communications or similar, preferably close to finishing master degree
- First professional experiences in Marketing and Communication (e.g. Internship)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, German or French are a plus
- An enthusiastic self-starter who approaches challenges in a structured way and is passionate about finding solutions
- Proven business model with strong potential growth and the chance to fundamentally change the consulting industry
- Autonomy and decision making capabilities from day one
- Great opportunities for personal development and focused career training
- An ambitious and motivated team, working in a professional and fun environment
- Flexible working models and an attractive salary package
- Fresh fruit, drinks, and perks like gym memberships and product discounts
- Amazing office space in Berlin and unforgettable team events
Auf diesen Job bewerben
IS THIS YOUR CHALLENGE?
Then just apply with your CV and relevant references. Please also let us know your availability and salary expectations.