Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
HotUKDeals is the UK’s biggest deal-sharing community where consumers find, rate and share the best deals from on and off the high street every day to provide inspiration to others on what to buy at the best prices. Members use the temperature gauge to vote on deals so other users know that the hotter the deal, the stronger the offer. HotUKDeals has over 1.6m members and is a founding member of Pepper.com, the world’s largest social commerce group.
Duration: 6 months
As an Intern in Online Marketing, you will have the opportunity to become part of our dynamic Marketing Team situated in the heart of Berlin. You will assist the UK Marketing Manager in creating user acquisition campaigns and running our Social Media Channels.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Sending out our daily Email and WhatsApp Newsletter
- Assisting in campaign creation and evaluation
- Managing other Social Media channels like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Developing new marketing strategies
The qualities we are looking for are:
- You are passionate about deals
- Enjoy working in an international and dynamic working environment
- Good listening and communication skills
- Good emphatical skills with our users and know how to interact professionally
- Good organizational skills
- Fluent in English
- Availability to work 5 days a week including all weekends
Some perks of working for HotUKDeals are:
- Cozy and relaxed working atmosphere
- International and professional team of motivated people with flat hierarchies
- Learning and development opportunities
- A competent training and always available content expert.
- Free drinks and monthly team events such as paintball, paddling, beer tasting, etc..
- Great office in Torstraße, in the city center easily reachable from any part of Berlin and in the heart of the startup scene
- Join the best Berlin employer in 2017! Read more about us here
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Are you the person we are looking for?
We're looking forward to receiving your application including a compelling motivation letter and a clearly arranged CV.