Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
Beducated is connecting people since 2016 by publishing classy sexual education online for grown-ups. We believe that sex is the final frontier of personal development, and that everyone deserves a thriving sex life. We're located in Munich and growing our international, but local team.
We're looking for an Online Marketing Manager who helps us creating, managing and analysing our email funnels, upcoming campaigns and our SEO efforts.
Why You Should Join Us
Our unconventional and at the same time down-to-earth company culture attracts some of the smartest people from Germany and across Europe.
We love working with our local team in Munich as well as with remote folks from all around the world.
We hire people who are not just brilliant, but people who are positive, motivated, and dare to dream big and work efficiently to achieve things that other people call impossible.
For more information check our About Page!
What You’ll Do
- Lead, manage and grow the marketing team
- Create and implement a performance marketing strategy (PPC via Google and Facebook, as well as custom contracts with publishers)
- Design and execute product launches & campaigns throughout the year
- Manage, measure and improve our sales funnels
- Engage and grow our affiliates
- Maintain and improve our brand perception
What Can You Expect?
- This is a full-time job in Munich’s cutest office (dasjoseph.com) and working from home also works for some time!
- Work when you’re productive and chose your hours.
- We’ll get you the computer of your choice (and all you need for #donglelife)
- We’re a passion driven small team where you will have a real impact.
- While operating like a startup, we’re actually already profitable. You can plan with us for the long-run!
- Tons of opportunities to grow personally and professionally!
What You Need to Succeed
- Proven experience as digital marketer
- First rate leadership and organisation skills
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Written and spoken English B2 or better
- Track record in scaling performance marketing (Facebook & Google)
- Thorough knowledge of digital sales funnels (Jeff Walker’s “Product Launch Formula”, Ryan Deiss’ “The Machine”)
- Contemporary know-how of online marketing tools (Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Email Marketing Tools, Split Testing Tools…)
- Advanced usage of spreadsheets