Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
We are the leading online portal for cruises in Germany and offer our customers over 30,000 cruises from reputable cruise companies. As an innovative e-commerce company based in Hamburg, we strive to provide the best possible independent advice and a strong service orientation to our customers, while working with our shipping partners on a basis of excellent technology.
With double-digit growth rates in the cruise sector we operate in a market with outstanding development opportunities. Our goal is to become the market leader worldwide. With more than 350 employees and additional locations in the Netherlands, France, Brazil, Australia and Russia, we are currently well on our way to achieving our goal.
Here at Dreamlines, we consider it important that our employees are able to work independently and responsibly. Accordingly, we encourage transparent decision-making, open communication and a flat hierarchy. Do you want to experience the success story of a growing company in the e-commerce environment at close quarters? Then apply today.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management of all Marketing activities for the Dutch market
- Communication and coordination with external (cruise lines) and internal partners (content team, IT)
- Leading a team of 2 junior marketing managers
- Coordinating special offers and other marketing acitivities
- Developing new marketing strategies to grow our business
- Creation of weekly and monthly channel performance reportings
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- You have a university degree and you already gained relevant experience (2 yrs min) in performance marketing with SEA focus, ideally in an e-commerce company
- You have excellent analytical skills and knowledge of excel
- Your strengths are structure, efficiency and a cooperative personality
- You have a passion for e-commerce and you want to expand your knowledge in the online cruise market
- You speak and write Dutch and English on a business fluent level
- An international and dynamic company culture in the city center of Hamburg, the Northern capital of Germany
- Responsibility from Day One in a motivated, professional team of marketing experts
- Flexible working hours, grants for HVV-ProfiCard & bAV, free drinks & fruits, cruise & shopping discounts, company sports, team & company events on a regular basis
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Send us your application in pdf format, your earliest start date and your salary expectations via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Dreamlines GmbH – Leonie Asholt – Hermannstraße 9 – 20095
Hamburg – 040 609 452 725
Working at Dreamlines – Impressions: http://goo.gl/1WXxJE