Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
gestalten continues to actively reimagine the way in which we approach publishing. With our extensive range of titles, we not only seek to enhance and to enrich our reader's lives, but to continually engage with the surrounding creative landscape.
Our origin story began with a focus on the aesthetic, particularly that of graphic design and, over the last two decades, the scope of both our content and our expertise has widened. Today, using a myriad of observations of culture, people, art, and other intimate inspirational informants, we document and anticipate vital movements in architecture, visual culture, design & fashion, escapism, food & beverages, travel, and contemporary art.
Does everything in online marketing make your heart beat faster? Join our team as full-time Online Marketing Manager (m/f/d)! Together with you, we develop sustainable strategies and innovative online marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness and take gestalten to the next level. Your new place of work would be conveniently located in the sunny heart of Berlin Kreuzberg.
- You have successfully completed studies in business administration, media economics or a comparable discipline
- You bring two years professional experience in online and performance marketing, work experience in an E-Commerce company is a plus
- You know all relevant online marketing tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Google AdWords etc.) inside out and are well versed in MS Excel, HTML etc.
- You have very good analytical and communication skills as well as consulting competencies
- You have a quick wit, a highly structured way of working and highest demands on one's own work quality
- You are interest in design topics and having an visual eye for design layouts to connect with the gestalten customers
- You speak and write German at mother-tongue level (C2), very good knowledge of written English
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You report to the Head of Brand, work closely withour E-Commerce and CRM Management. andsupport our Content team
- You execute our online growth strategy in our markets, collect and analyse relevant KPIs and derive recommendations, retarget and monitor return on investment
- You write informative and effective search engine optimized copy for the website and take care on AdWords (SEO, SEA)
- You will define and implement performance campaigns through paid social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.) and other display advertising channels
- You will help the E-Commerce Management to implement affiliate programs
- You report monthly, quarterly and yearly performance statistics for digital communications across all channels and use these statistics to influence future digital activity
- A permanent position from the first day of employment
- The possibility to flexibly arrange your working time
- An international team that values respect, appreciation and satisfaction, that initiates regular events to promote team spirit
- An office equipped with a professional coffee machine, water, juice etc.
- Relaxed breaks in our team room or on a short culinary trip through the Kreuzberg neighbourhood
Auf diesen Job bewerben
We look forward to receiving your application including your earliest possible start date by email with the subject line ”STAFFx Online Marketing”.