Online Marketing Manager (m/w) - Digital Campaigns & Customer Activation
Do you have an agile mindset? Can you motivate with your ideas and therefore contribute to the overall company success? Do you feel at home in the digital world, are enthusiastic about projects in digital communication, digital innovations and e-commerce and lead your team to success? Do you feel at ease in a fast growing global company with open business communication and international colleagues? Then you are in the right place as Digital Campaign and Activation Manager within our Digital Marketing department!
Within the Digital Marketing department, you are influencing the digital transformation at GROHE by developing and implementing integrated marketing campaigns, deploying global campaigns locally and applying modern marketing and communication techniques at all digital customer touchpoints.
- Responsibility for the digital customer activation, mainly through Email Marketing campaigns, Marketing automation and our Ratings & Reviews program
- Global roll out, development and activation of our Ratings & Reviews program through online and offline marketing activities
- Managing and developing digital campaigns in cooperation with the digital team including Email Marketing SEA, Display ad`s, AMS and Social channels
- Ongoing editorial planning and content creation in cooperation with different departments and with the support of external agencies
- Identifying and maximizing the growth opportunities through marketing automation and user generated content
- Analysis of our campaign performances and country trends through building dashboards including the optimization of the campaigns e.g. through sourcing and testing new user segments and campaigns
- Drive and further execute our user generated content program to support the business on a regional and global level
- Successfully completed international course of studies or training in business administration, marketing or any related field
- Extensive and broad experience in digital marketing, marketing automation and campaign management as a Communication Manager, Online Marketing Manager or CRM Manager
- Experience in using a range of Email marketing and Marketing Automation tools
- Excellent analytic, conceptual, communication and presentation skills
- Good skills in project management and the management of external service providers
- Passion about recent online marketing trends
- Have a 'make it happen' attitude with an efficient result orientated working style
- Fluent English skills (written and spoken) are required, german is a plus
GROHE is the world's leading provider of sanitary fittings and a global brand, dedicated to providing innovative water products. For many decades, GROHE has been committed to the brand values of technology, quality, design and sustainability that all illustrate GROHE's commitment to creating exceptional experiences and to delivering "Pure Freude an Wasser". With its engineering, innovation and design activities firmly anchored in Germany, GROHE products bear the badge of quality "Made in Germany", ultimately strengthening the customers confidence in the brand.
In 2014, GROHE became part of the LIXIL Group Corporation, a publicly listed company on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Then we are looking forward to your application. For queries and further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Grohe AG Mrs. Sina Kröner Feldmühleplatz 15 40545 Düsseldorf