Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
LOOKING FOR A CHEEKY ONLINE MARKETING MANAGER (M/F) BASED IN BERLIN
START: June/July 2017 / full time
We’re erdbär FRECHE FREUNDE and are looking for someone to support our newly formed digital team in Berlin and seriously leverage our digital footprint by improving how our customers interact and shop with us digitally on a global scale!
The aim of our healthy, 100% fruit and veg based snacks is to slowly improve eating habits of future generations. We do this with a funny tone and cheeky communication that aims to befriend kids with fruit and veg from an early age. We currently have more than 50 products in the portfolio, which are available across most of the German retail and are exporting our mission from Austria to China (and plenty of other places). Up until this point, we’ve focused our efforts on offline distribution and generating fun content. Now we’re ready to scale our brand in the digital space and that’s why we need you!
YOUR MISSION IN OUR TEAM:
- Implement our digital strategy to help turn our offline success into an omni-channel one
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams on a local and international level to ensure brand consistency and drive online sales
- Manage and monitor all our digital channels, incl. webshop, international brand websites, landing pages, social media, performance marketing, newsletter, community
- Identify new customer acquisition and engagement opportunities based on customer and business data
- Adapt or where necessary implement new digital tools and applications
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- +3 years of relevant work experience in a digital marketing or eCommerce role
- In-depth knowledge of various online marketing channels and technologies, incl. SEO, SEA, retargeting, social media advertising, eMail, web analytics and A/B testing
- Demonstrated understanding of eCommerce and content management systems (Shopware, Wordpress)
- Analytical yet creative thinker with enthusiasm for working in a fast-changing environment
- Fast learning, solution-oriented thinking, being proactive
- Fluency in German and English
- You bring professionalism but don't take yourself too seriously either
Beyond the above experiences, it is even more important that you have a lot of positive energy, are self-motivated and love challenges. We have an incredibly dedicated team, where decisions get taken very quickly and where everyone can contribute and realise their own ideas. Given our target group of children and young parents, our playful fruit and veg characters and the general tone of communication, a good sense of humour is also a plus!
THAT’S WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT HERE:
- Start-up atmosphere, but with a proven track record and a successful and growing base business
- A mission driven work culture, committed to improving the eating habits of children
- A cheeky yet professional team with flat hierarchies
- Super exciting projects, willingness to experiment and plenty of development potential here in Berlin or even internationally
- Flexible and "normal" working hours, subsidies for health, sport and personal development
- Plenty of healthy snacks, oh and we have a beer tap…!
Auf diesen Job bewerben
UP FOR IT?
Then send us your application, potential start date, salary expectation and most importantly, your favourite joke. It would also be interesting hearing from you, why and how you would fit our company culture and mission.
Please send to email@example.com