Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
Cliqz is a Munich based start-up with creative minds from more than 30 countries. We develop innovative apps, which combine browser, privacy and search technologies. Our principle investors are Hubert Burda Media, one of the biggest players in European media, and Mozilla, developer of the Firefox browser. Our apps under the brand names Cliqz and Ghostery are used by millions of users daily.
We are looking for a motivated talent and digital enthusiast to join our communications’ team. A successful candidate will be fearless in the face of new challenges, curious to try out new ideas, and ready to conquer the browser market.
Currently, we are searching for a Online Marketing Manager SEA (Fulltime) for our Munich Office.
- You oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing, Yahoo), as well as on Facebook
- You develop digital campaign plans and define timeline, campaign goals, messaging and success factors
- You develop creatives and ad copy concepts for campaign materials
- You launch, analyze and tune campaigns for best results
- You monitor budget and KPIs for performance maximization and create the consequent reports
- You work closely with the entire communications’ team, as well as the design, web and BI teams to meet deadlines, execute campaigns and assess them
- You have a BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or comparable and minimum two years of work experience as a PPC Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist
- You are familiar with multiple search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing, Yahoo), as well as Facebook, and you have working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Piwik etc.)
- You are able to think analytically and have strong math skills. Knowledge in HTML is a plus
- You have an interest in expanding beyond the SEA field, by taking initiative and getting involved in various projects in the communications’ team
- You think outside the box and you are not afraid to challenge common approaches
- Your German language skills are at the level of a native speaker and you are confident in your use of English, both spoken and written
At Cliqz you are able to contribute to the development of the product and the culture right from the beginning. You will be encouraged to leave your comfort zone and to make mistakes.
According to our principle “arrive and relax“ we help you wherever possible: starting with financial support for your relocation up to any administrative request.
You will have the chance to learn and teach within workshops and talks which are held on a regular basis. To not miss out the fun we also take care of your physical and spiritual well-being. Get to know Cliqz and take a look behind the scenes at cliqz.com/about/team.
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Become part of the team and apply with us now. Send us your application along with your earliest start date and salary expectations.
Cliqz GmbH/ Arabellastraße 23/ 81925 München
Point of contact: Jennifer Radwanski (Talent Acquisition Specialist)
+49 89 9250 3833