Triumph is one of the world's largest intimate apparel companies. Triumph is one of the world's largest intimate apparel companies.It enjoys a presence in over 120 countries with the core brands Triumph® and sloggi®. Globally, the company serves 40,000 wholesale customers and its products in 3,600 controlled points of sale as well as via several own online stores. The Triumph Group is a member of the Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI).
Learn more about Triumph on:
Our E-commerce Department at the our Headquarter in Bad Zurzach (Switzerland) is looking for a highly motivated
Online Marketing Manager (f/m) (100%)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developing and executing a winning Amazon advertising strategy for all European Amazon and Zalando markets including campaign planning, budgeting, monitoring and optimization for ROI metrics
- Helping drive the implementation of Triumph's Digital Commerce Channel Strategy
- Supporting the creation and optimization of Google Ads campaigns
- Establishing productive, professional relationships with key stakeholders within our distance retailing, wholesale, and distributor channels while aligning with new product launches, overall business strategy and objectives
- Handling regular reporting of activities and results as well as analyzing data
- Developing new reporting where needed and improving upon existing reporting in partnership with Online Marketing and the Business Analysis unit
- Making the data actionable and communicating to internal and external stakeholders
Your ideal profile:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field required, MBA is a plus
- Min of 2 years of related online marketing experience
- Proven track record in successful and cost-effective PPC marketing campaigns
- Preferred: practical experience with Amazon and Zalando marketing campaigns is a plus
- Demonstrating ability to analyze and interpret complex data and ability to leverage data
- Work as well as collaborating as a member of a high-performing team and working in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- MS Office with strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent command of English (spoken and written), German is a plus
Triumph offers you an opportunity to work in a dynamic team within an international environment.
Triumph Group is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified women seek consideration with no regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Auf diesen Job bewerben
If you are looking for a great opportunity to develop your career, please send us your application letter and CV in English, work references, diploma and expected salary range by clicking on Apply.