Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
We are Wimdu, an awesome and well established company headquartered in the heart of Berlin! Initially funded with $90 million, Wimdu has grown to host over 350,000 properties in more than 150 countries, connecting guests and hosts worldwide. We are on track to become Europe’s leading marketplace for private accommodation, offering an authentic travel experience for our guests. Wimdu has the vision, the passion and the drive to succeed and we are now looking for motivated people to join our multi-talented, international team to help make it happen!
Are you passionate about online business and experienced in all things digital? Do you enjoy working in an international environment? If so, join our team and become part of our ongoing success!
As part of our Marketing Team you will contribute to an award-winning performance. We actively focus on acquiring new customers in over 25 international markets, and are still expanding, making us one of the most successful Online Marketing and SEO Teams in Europe.
- You will be responsible for the development and execution of SEO best practices and will have a key role in the Dutch market’s growth and Wimdu brand awareness
- You will be responsible for developing engaging, creative and professional content across the website and blog
- You will devise and manage a program of ethical search engine optimization activity to drive traffic focusing on technical enhancement and content outreach strategy
- You will optimize and maintain the website health using a wide range of industry tools
- You will periodically report on search engine visibility, content success, competitor behavior and traffic patterns using tools such as Stat Web Analytics, Buzzsumo. Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- You will implement market and competitor research oriented to action
- You will collaborate with other teams such as CRM, Design, Brand, etc.
- You will establish relevant connections within the travel industry
- You have at least 1-2 years’ experience in Online Marketing, preferably in SEO and PR
- You have a proven track record of link building in the Dutch market
- You have experience in content marketing and are passionate about social media
- You speak Dutch on a native level and are fluent in English
- You are confident in using renowned SEO tools such as Search Console, GA, Screaming Frog and Stat. Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel / Google Docs as well as HTML is advantageous.
- You are eloquent, creative, and have excellent writing skills.
- Experience in the travel industry is a plus
- You have an open minded personality and can excel both as a team player and individually
If you seek to work within a friendly and supportive environment, with a high performance culture and many learning opportunities, then we are looking for you! Based in Berlin, you will be a part of the Online Marketing team and your work will directly influence Wimdu´s development and worldwide success.
We offer an international environment based in the heart of German's capital. Training, monthly events and a chill-out area complete our offer and will enrich your days as a part of our fantastic team.