Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
Online Traffic Coordinator (M/F)
Are you currently working as a Traffic-, SEO- or SEA Specialist? Then we are searching for you in our Headoffice in Gelsenkirchen.
Do what you love and love what you do at Hunkemöller:
Hunkemöller is searching for a passionate and hands-on Online Traffic Coordinator to strengthen our team. Is online traffic generation your passion? Do you have 1-2 years’ experience in generating traffic to websites. Then read on, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
As our Online Traffic Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for managing online channels that generate high quality traffic to our Hunkemöller careers site. Ultimately helping us to reach our expansion and recruitment goals.
Online Traffic Management tasks will include:
- Analysing and finding the right campaign and sourcing mix to increase the traffic to our job sites globally
- Setting up online traffic campaigns in various countries (SEA, SEO, Display, external job boards and career communities such as Xing or LinkedIn)
- Optimise existing campaigns in various countries
- Managing the relationship with external agencies that support Hunkemöller incl. budget advice
- Constantly managing and improving the CPL
- Initiating long term improvements to our jobsite to stabilize the traffic
Working in cooperation and interacting with with our Global Recruitment & Talent Manager and the specific country recruiters, the Online Traffic Coordinator will also be the key contact person for all 3rd parties in terms of recruitment online traffic.
Our perfect Online Traffic Coordinator will have:
- A strong passion for KPI’s and traffic driven recruitment or e-commerce and will have already gained 1-2 years of experience in gaining traffic to webpages
- A basic interest in HR/Recruitment related topic is a definite advantage, along with the willingness to specialise in this field
- Strong analytical skills to enable you to plan and organise your daily tasks to deliver the best results in traffic for your job sites in deadlines
- First-hand experience in the German Recruitment market, Google analytics and Excel would help to develop into this role
- An independent and structured way of working, including excellent English language skills complete your profile
Hunkemöller is a place for people who have a passion for creating great products and world-class service for our end-consumer and colleagues. We encourage a culture where people can grow and become our future stars; a culture that is perfect for those wanting the opportunity to develop themselves and their teams.
Auf diesen Job bewerben
If you want to join our growing Hunkemöller headoffice team, click on 'apply now' to tell us why this is the perfect role for your, along with your CV (in English). Please note, that as we’re an internationally successful company, the whole application process will be in English.
If you have any questions, please contact our HR department, Tel-Nr. (0031)35-646 5118. Your contact person will be Anne Albracht.