Performance Manager Display & Native (m/f/d)
You enjoy constantly finding new business opportunities? You want to make a difference in people’s lives? Then we are looking for you!
For our customer - a leading manufacturer of high-end consumer healthcare devices - we are looking for a Performance Manager (Display & Native) (for immediate start) who helps us position a new digital entity in a growing and innovative field.
As a Performance Manager (Display & Native) you will contribute directly to the massive development of our company as a key member of the Marketing team. You have responsibility to develop, optimize and monitor Display & Native marketing activities and thereby shape the success of the whole company
- be responsible for the strategic and operational expansion and development of all display activities & cooperation’s in Europe
- plan and monitor the spend of big media budgets
- end-to-end responsibility for your campaigns, looking after bidding and buying but also the technical aspects of ad creation and optimization
- evaluate our campaigns’ results and prepare the corresponding reports
- monitor, analyze and optimize all campaigns, keeping a holistic view on ROI and a customer based approach
- be creative with finding new business solutions
- come up with new ad & landing page ideas
- you are a proud owner of an Bachelors and/or Master’s Degree
- you are familiar with the role as you’ve already gained several years (at least two) of experience as either a Display Manager or Online Marketing Manager and can elaborate on an extensive network in the digital marketing world
- you are familiar with networks like Taboola, Outbrain, Plista, Revcontent
- you love to think about new ads & landing pages ideas
- you love analytical projects, take responsibility for the quality of your work and love supporting your team members as they develop
- you aren’t afraid of numbers, they’re what you base your decisions on
- you are an Excel expert and routinely work with various analysis programs
- you enjoy taking responsibility for your remit, work independently and always keep your goal in mind: simple solutions and processes that work perfectly
- pushing projects is a passion of yours
- you like to travel
What we offer
- the opportunity to be part of a creative young team from the start
- the chance to shape the processes and professional focus, as well as team structures, culture and working environment
- home office and flexible working hours let’s find a model that works for you
- a large variety of development opportunities, as the unit is currently under construction and has high growth potential
- a budget for professional training and development of your choice
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Please use the JOIN contact form to upload your CV and apply.
We look forward to receiving your documents!