We are looking for a driven Performance Marketing Manager (m/w/x) that would like to take on the challenge of establishing our performance marketing operation from scratch under the guidance of one of the leading online marketing and analytics experts in the industry. We are a small team with ambitious objectives. Your job would be to spread the word about our highly effective, evidence-based online treatments, so as to help thousands of people to lead better, healthier and happier lives.
At GET.ON, we strive to combine technology with the latest scientific research in online interventions, psychology and other related fields to develop the most effective and evidence based digital mental health applications that can support thousands of patients in Germany and soon around the globe.
Place of work: Berlin Mitte (Hackescher Markt)
- You are responsible for researching, developing and optimizing SEA and other PPC strategies at a deep technical level as well as for researching and testing new PPC channels, technologies and providers.
- You are able to manage Google Ads and Facebook ad campaigns, including Remarketing. Any knowledge in other channels and marketing providers/platforms is highly appreciated.
- In your channels you are responsible for marketing landing pages and marketing click and conversion flows, according to your campaign needs, as well as A/B testing and landing page optimisation.
- You have a solid understanding of web analytics & marketing data.
- You are responsible for the lower end of the conversion funnel, but work closely together with others along the conversion funnel, e.g. PR, content management.
- You support training in our team to ensure ‘good practice’ implementation.
- You generate short and long term wins by automating manual processes that directly impact growth and/or profitability.
- You collaborate with the developers and the product team to test and roll-out process optimization and automation developed in-house per our vision and KPIs.
- You have significant work experience of 2+ years in PPC/SEA, Retargeting or related online marketing areas, ideally in startups or established internet companies.
- You have a good understanding of IT and web technologies and you are not afraid of numbers.
- You bring experience and knowledge around testing best-practices and methodologies and you know how to build, track and report tests.
- You have strong analytic skills that allow you to answer business questions based on data and insightful reports.
- You have a high level of attention to detail, initiative, reliability and motivation to continuously optimise processes and channels.
- You are fluent in English
Nice to have, but not mandatory:
- A basic understanding of onpage SEO is a plus, but not mandatory
- Language skills in any additional European language may prove helpful.
Why work with us?
- Building up and learn a new interesting area of online marketing (performance marketing in health care), together with startup veterans in online marketing, product and IT
- Flexible working hours and a modern office in the heart of Berlin
- Various opportunities for growth with your own 1.000 Euro annual training budget
- Subsidised Urban Sports Club membership, language courses as well as a variety of team events
- Daily breakfast, fresh fruits & vegetables, coffee & drinks provided
- Choose your own hardware & software products
- We put extra effort into selecting the right ergonomic chairs to keep us and our backs healthy
- Tax deductible pension plan with attractive employer’s contribution
- Attractive employee stock option plan
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Please apply via e-mail to email@example.com or directly via our recruiting platform.