Performance Marketing Specialist
We have developed an algorithm that can predict best sellers, making the dreams of thousands of aspiring authors come true who haven’t had the chance before. Join us in building the future of publishing!
- Are crazy about your own self-development
- Are a numbers person & have strong analytical skills
- Have minimum 1 year working experience in Performance Marketing
- Have basic knowledge of SQL and HTML
- Prefer books to TV (bookworm)
- Are fluent in English
- Have developed an algorithm that can predict best sellers
- Are making the dreams of thousands of aspiring authors come true
- Do everything to make our users happy
- Love data and numbers
- Are based in the center of the beautiful capital Berlin
- Work smart, hard, and long
- Manage all paid activities such as Facebook Ads, Google AdWords, Affiliate Marketing, Outbrain, etc.
- Run A/B tests to optimize all funnels
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Please apply through our online Application Form or by sending your Resume, Cover Letter, and preferred start date with the subject line "OnlineMarketingJobs: Performance Marketing Specialist" at email@example.com.
Please elaborate in your Cover Letter what “Self-Development” means to you and how much time you currently spend on improving your knowledge and skills on a weekly basis.