Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
Loyalty Parter Solutions GmbH
You are looking for challenges, you want to influence already outstanding software solutions and to make customers successful?
Then apply with us - Loyalty Partner Solutions - Whether Lufthansa Miles & More, China Southern or the entire CRM operations of Deutsche Bahn AG: Loyalty Partner Solutions provides a configurable loyalty software platform that is based on current technologies. With our Loyalty Management Suite (LMS) we offer a software platform with proven track record for the management of complex customer loyalty programs. And with PROXIMITY, Loyalty Partner Solutions recently launched a new product for location based offer and content marketing that allows to be closer to end customers.
We help our clients with our loyalty and marketing experience and technical expertise to do the step from just having CRM processes to provide a great user experience with the right offer at the right time for the right audience. We work cross-functional and agile. Scrum, Kanban, Continuous Integration and Delivery are standards. Inspire our airline, railway and retail customers with your ideas and messages.
For our product management team we are currently looking for the following personality:
PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER (m/w)
- Develop, adapt and execute the product marketing strategy for our products
- Develop product positioning, value proposition and messaging that differentiates our products in the market
- Create product collaterals for our sales channels and our clients together with our marketing department
- Design and deliver training programs to help our sales channels (direct, indirect, SI, VARs, Distributors) focus on how to sell the product.
- Deliver thoughtful information to influence customers, buyers, industry specialists, research analysts, key editors in the press and other third parties.
- Develop and execute launch plans for new product initiatives, working closely with product management
- Contribute to the business development and product definition of our portfolio
- Conduct user, market, and competitive research to better understand and evangelize market trends and apply key learnings to new initiatives
- Support the development and execution of the company marketing plan
- There is a chance to also create training materials and educate other departments or our partners on how to use our products, best practices and updates to equip them with the required knowledge and skills to be successful
- Minimum two years of product marketing experience
- Customer oriented and strategic thinking
- Strong storytelling capabilities building narratives based on key insights: written, verbal and visual
- Ability to convey abstract concepts and comprehensive products in a coherent fashion
- Creative, conceptual thinker
- An energetic mindset combined with a structured and self-organized working style
- Advantegous: knowledge in loyalty and/or marketing automation systems, technical background
- Excellent English and fluent German is a prerequisite
...as we expect above-average, we also offer above-average, as...
- Corporate culture that offers freedom, assigns responsibility and relies on partnership
- Individual coaching
- Attractive, performance-related salary
- Leading by common objectives
- Outstanding Italian cantina & an in-house gym
- Job-ticket for public transportation
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Please apply online with your complete and informative application documents including your salary expectations.