Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
Are you looking for a new challenge?
With more than 3000 stores across the world, Foot Locker is the leading global athletic footwear and apparel retailer. At Foot Locker, we live sneakers, we breathe sneakers, we dream sneakers… Sneakers are all we think about and nothing makes us more proud than being able to keep our followers up to date with the latest trends.
On European soil only, Foot Locker means more than 620 stores in premium locations, across 20 countries and closing in on 30 years of history. Foot Locker Europe also means an elevated digital experience for our ever-increasing fan base, throughout a brand-new exciting website and vibrant interactive social media platforms.
Because of our growing business we are looking for a Product Owner A/B Testing
The Product Owner A/B Testing is responsible for improving our customers’ experience through experimentation and conversion optimization on our customer facing channels. This role will take ownership of the A/B testing program and drive the A/B testing vision of Foot Locker, Runners Point and Sidestep. By collaborating with a team of Digital Analysts, UX Specialists, Digital Marketing Specialists and Developers, the role will test improvements along the customer journey based on defined personas to establish an effective A/B testing program through its life cycle.
As part of the Customer Experience & Insights team, key responsibilities of this position will include measuring, analysing and sharing insights and recommendations derived from A/B testing program.
The Product Owner A/B testing will require a strong customer centric focus and experience in coordinating and influencing cross functional teams during A/B experiments. A solid background in statistics will help to promote A/B Testing tactics and concepts and gain trust across the company. After all this role will have a high business impact serving as a voice of customer and advocating for user-friendly and goal-oriented experiences.
Do you think this could be you? Please apply now!
- Take ownership of and evolve the A/B Testing program and become an expert in quantitative experimentation on our digital user touchpoints
- Manage idea backlog by continuously collect ideas from research & insights and the business
- Understand and apply psychological behavior principles like persuasion to find the best trigger for every concept
- Translate the experiment concepts clearly and effectively to UX Designers and Developers to ensure high quality execution
- Ensure the effectiveness and relevance of content and conversion optimized copy by aligning it with our personas and target groups
- Analyze our customers behavior, their interests and tendencies through UX and digital analytics tools to validate ideas and results
- Develop and prioritize hypotheses, create experiment concepts, run experiments and ensure optimal, statistically reliable and conclusive results
- Keep the organization updated on the A/B Testing roadmap, execution and results and manage the knowledge
- Create easy digestible and visual reports for key stakeholders and provide an in-depth and insightful overviews to communicate key findings of the A/B Testing program
- Collaborate with Product Owners and stakeholders on processing successful variants as user stories into the development backlog
- Work closely with UX team on the evolution of our personas and customer journey maps
- Promote a culture of data-driven decision making and customer centricity and advocate customer experience best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing/ Communications/ Design or relevant degree with a minimum of 2 years of experience with A/B Testing and Conversion Optimization or relevant experience.
- Proven experience in using data to identify issues and create clear actions to improve website performance and KPIs
- Experienced in running A/B, Multi Variant and usability tests. Strategic digital testing (A/B & MVT) background and have experience improving online conversion funnels.
- Experience in site analytics and optimization tools such as Google/Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Optimizely
- Basic understanding of UX design principles
- B2C ecommerce experience is desirable
- Fluent English and German skills both verbal and written
Auf diesen Job bewerben
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out.
Michel van Keulen,