Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
Are you ready for the next step?
With more than 3000 stores across the world, Foot Locker is the leading global athletic footwear and apparel retailer. At Foot Locker, we live sneakers, we breathe sneakers, we dream sneakers… Sneakers are all we think about and nothing makes us more proud than being able to keep our followers up to date with the latest trends.
On European soil only, Foot Locker means more than 620 stores in premium locations, across 20 countries and closing in on 30 years of history. Foot Locker Europe also means an elevated digital experience for our ever-increasing fan base, throughout a brand-new exciting website and vibrant interactive social media platforms.
Because of our growing business we are looking for a Product Owner Personalisation (m/f)
The Product Owner Personalisation is responsible for improving our customers’ experience. Through personalisation of our existing and new customer facing touch points and channels the Product Owner improves the relevance of content and product recommendations to eventually make the search for products easier and drive conversion. This role focuses on taking ownership of the personalisation program and setting standards as well as driving the personalisation vision of Foot Locker, Runners Point and Sidestep.
As part of the Customer Experience & Insights team key responsibilities of this position include measuring, analyzing and sharing insights and recommendations on the personalisation program.
- Take ownership and evolve the personalization program including the Data Management Platform and become an expert in profile and ID management
- Develop methods, models and frameworks, such as data mining, clustering, segmentation, model building and machine learning which help us to understand our customers behavior, their interests and tendencies from through click paths and event streams and other customer data
- Explore, analyze, identify and manage personalization audiences in the Data Management Platform
- Collaborate closely with Digital Analysts, Developers, Digital Marketing Specialists, Merchandising and Content teams to set up new personalization and recommendation tactics and experiments and create and drive a roadmap of execution
- Monitor, analyze, report the optimization results and share insights on personalization and recommendation activities. Promote a culture of data-driven decision making and customer centricity and advocate customer experience best practices
- Create easy digestible and visual dashboards for key stakeholders with providing an in-depth and insightful overviews to communicate key metrics and findings of the personalization and recommendation program
- Coordinate the transformation of successful experiments into native solutions
- Work closely with UX team on the evolution of our personas and customer journey maps
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing/ Data Science/ Computer Science/ Human Computer Interaction / Psychology or relevant experience
- 2+ years of experience with data analytics, business intelligence and/or A/B testing and personalization or relevant experience; B2C ecommerce experience is desirable
- Experience in site analytics and optimization tools such as Google/Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Optimizely
- Experience and ability in managing multiple projects and activities in a fast-paced and agile environment
- Problem solving and data-driven mindset paired with strong analytical and statistical skills
- Eager to learn, improve and develop based on positive and negative results
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence, engage and inspire across all levels of a culturally diverse matrix organization
- Fluent English skills both verbal and written
Auf diesen Job bewerben