The Regional Publisher Development function exists to maximize supply opportunities, discovering audiences that match demand side needs, with the goal of increasing overall yield for a region. The aim is to combine the three distinct functions: Publisher Discovery, Developing and Key.
The Publisher Development Manager will manage a portfolio of high performance potential supply/publisher partners, with the goal of diversifying partnership opportunities for the EU Demand Teams. She/he will also build direct relationships with new publishers into the network, and introduce them to our services and technology, with the goal to grow them across RM’s network and clients.
She/He will work closely with her/his team leader and Client teams, she/he will be responsible for match- making opportunities to client briefs, whilst overseeing the wider portfolio and coaching ‘gold’ standard partners to scale further through product adoption. As the inside sales team for key partners, the team will PR and communicate new opportunities across the organization. products and services, supporting their ramp-up.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Supporting publisher migration work and on-boarding of new partners by providing introductory advice for new publishers in the network
- Creating appropriate one-pager, gather and file presentations for new partners to communicate those new opportunities to the CS-teams via E-Mail, Webinars, etc.
- Supporting in building a knowledge base for the DACH-region to share with the wider teams
- Overseeing the growth and development of a larger publisher portfolio with the goal of driving new active partnerships (click and order active) and maximize the partner’s ROI
- Liaison for publisher needs reporting insights, payment reconciliation and partnership approvals.
- Good understating of Rakuten products, to upsell and increase adoption
- Establish and maintain regular and appropriate communication with the key contact(s) for selected partners through webinars, meetings, emails, calls and support tickets
- Supports the Clients Services (CS) group, by dedicated publisher proposals, communications, or market insights
- 2-3 years’ experience in Planning, Analytics or Publisher Management role
- Knowledge of publisher business models, to standardise approach to opportunity sizing
- Fluent in German and English language
Technical /functional expertise
- Understands the full end-to-end publisher onboarding and optimization experience, to identify opportunities for enhanced efficiencies and automation
- Affiliate Marketing experience, with some publisher technology or tools (reporting, API’s, tracking) Personal effectiveness
- Hands-on approach with can-do attitude; problem solving; resourceful; ensure constructive accountability for actions; decisive; adaptable
- Highly organised, self-motivated, good time-management, able to prioritise
- Collaborative approach, working closely with key stakeholders across Acquisition, Publisher, Analytics, Network Quality and Product orgs
- Highly effective communicator, across all levels (excellent written and verbal skills), with ability to build clear and prioritised plans
- Ability to work to manage key priorities, roadmaps and deliver to deadlines
- Developing, maintaining and extending relationships
- Excellent understanding of partners business potential to help increase local market share and growth
- Good problem solver, taking the initiative to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaboratively with client services organisation, to support client needs whilst aligning to publisher group KPI’s
- Work closely with Acquisition and rest of Regional publisher teams, to identify partnership opportunities to grow our business
- Partners with Regional Leaders to recommend improvements and efficiencies, to improve new publisher and publisher development approach
- We are world leaders in affiliate marketing and Machine Learning and AI are not just buzz words!
- Daily voucher for selected restaurants and shops
- Fruits, vegetables and cereals in office
- Strong intercultural work environment
- Rakuten Advertising strongly invests in its employees through a variety of training & development courses allowing them to grow and progress.
- Possibility for working remotely once a week
- Frequent social events
About Rakuten Advertising
Rakuten Advertising provides advertising technology and consumer insights to the world’s leading brands and retailers. Working with agencies and brands around the world, Rakuten Advertising unites technology, client strategy and consumer insights to deliver advertising experiences that drive increased brand awareness and marketing performance. With access to Rakuten’s global audiences, media, content networks and consumer research, Rakuten Advertising creates the right conditions to reach new customers and sustain long-lasting loyalty. It is a division of Rakuten Inc. (4755: TOKYO), one of the world’s leading Internet service companies. The company is headquartered in San Mateo, CA, offices in Australia, Singapore, Brazil, France, Germany, Ukraine, the United Kingdom and throughout the United States.
Rakuten Group is one of the world’s leading internet service companies, providing a variety of consumer and business-focused services including e-commerce, e-reading, travel, banking, securities, credit card, e- money, portal and media, online marketing and professional sports. Rakuten is expanding globally and currently has operations throughout Asia, Western Europe and the Americas. Founded in 1997, Rakuten is headquartered in Tokyo, with over 10,000 employees and partner staff worldwide. To learn more, we invite you to visit our global home.
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Rakuten is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.