Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
Publisher Sales Manager, Germany (Berlin based)
Are you eager, smart and with a passion for the digital media space? Will you thrive in the informal and thrilling dynamic of a start-up environment? Then come and join the best and brightest in content discovery.
A new employee joins Taboola every day. Why? Because we have a positive and collaborative culture and together we are trying to solve some of the most important problems for online publishers. We are looking for the next person to join our world-class team. Could it be you?
Responsibilities and skills:
Taboola is looking for an experienced professional to sell Taboola’s capabilities to publishers in Germany. The approach within this role is best described as a ‘consultative sell’. You would be expected to:
- establish and grow the basis for long-term partnerships with the leading online-publishers in Germany
- develop relationships with multiple points of contact within a publisher (from Business Development to Editorial to Product)
- understand each publisher’s challenges, tailor proposals to suit their needs, and effectively communicate the benefits to their business of working with Taboola
- construct long-term deals with a long sales cycle (up to six months), responding to publishers’ needs and goals and creating the potential for mutually-beneficial partnerships
- as deals close, work closely with the account managers to create lasting and profitable relationships with publishers
- maintain a healthy pipeline of prospects, providing accurate forecasting and reporting to management
- consistently achieve revenue goals
- proactively seek market feedback on the Taboola platform and work with Taboola’s Product team to help develop market-leading functionality that meets the needs of our potential clients
- experience in publishing, general consulting or advertising technology with past experience in digital publishing being particularly desirable
- proven communication, presentation and general sales skills
- ability to quickly absorb product information and to create and relay value propositions to prospects and clients
- confident in presenting to senior executives
- detail oriented and analytical
- the will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
- comfortable with creating a sales narrative that is closely tailored to each client
- Native/fluent German
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace and endless opportunities with exciting brands why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed.
Taboola is the leading discovery platform, serving over 450 billion recommendations of articles, blogs, videos, products and apps to over one billion unique users every month on thousands of premium sites and mobile carriers.
Publishers, brand marketers, and performance advertisers leverage Taboola to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic, and distribute organic and sponsored content as well as video to engage high-quality audiences. Partners include: USA TODAY, Huffington Post, MSN, Business Insider, The Independent, Welt, L’Express and The Weather Channel.
A global company with local service touchpoints, Taboola is headquartered in New York City with offices in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Mexico City, Beijing, Shanghai, Istanbul, Seoul, Sydney and Tokyo. Learn more at www.taboola.com and follow @taboola on Twitter
Auf diesen Job bewerben
By submitting your application/CV, any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboola’s Employee Data Policy (https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf).
Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.