Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
World Courier designs world-class logistics and supply chain programs in complete alignment with customers’ business goals. With 2,000+ associates across 50+ countries in 140+ company-owned offices, World Courier delivers ultimate peace of mind for the transport and storage of time- and temperature-sensitive products. World Courier is part of AmerisourceBergen (NYCSE: ABC / #12 of 2018 Fortune 500), one of the largest global pharmaceutical sourcing and distribution services companies, helping both healthcare providers and pharmaceutical and biotech manufacturers improve patient access to products and enhance patient care.
Regional Marketing Specialist (m/f) Inbound Marketing / Demand Generation
Preferred locations: Munich, Hamburg, Berlin, Leipzig, Frankfurt or Düsseldorf
Reporting to the Demand Generation Director, the Regional Marketing Specialist will be responsible for regional and country-level marketing activities for World Courier's NCEE (Nordics, Central & Eastern Europe) region. The successful candidate will have a strong marketing background, ideally in a business to business environment. Fluent English and German is an essential criteria for this role.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns in close collaboration with the Regional Sales Director, Demand Generation Director and the London based Global Marketing team
- Plan, execute, track and measure lead nurturing, drip marketing, account based marketing and demand generation campaigns utilizing Marketing Automation platform Pardot
- Identify trends and provide actionable insights for marketing investment based on campaign data and analytics
- Ensure implementation of global marketing strategy in the region
- Responsible for sourcing regional content (e.g. events, news) for website & social media marketing (e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Assist with promoting content marketing pieces, company updates and exhibition/presentation appearances via our social media and web platforms
- Maintain and grow regional Email Marketing database, ensure quality and engagement
- Coordinate event promotion, marketing collateral management
- Assist in updating and localizing advertising, sales kits and other promotional materials
- Liaise with media partners and advertising agencies, provide support with regional media and PR requests
- Manage budget and assist with F2F marketing, event / tradeshow
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or comparable education/experience
- Marketing background with proven track record of implementing campaigns for demand generation
- Strong understanding of how to use inbound, digital marketing and content marketing to generate qualified leads
- Experience building, launching and reporting on campaigns using CRM and marketing automation platforms
- Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously
- Ability to analyse data to optimize conversion rate and ROI performance
- Excellent organizational, communication and project management skills
- Skilled usage of Microsoft Office Package
- Fluent English and German
- Account Based Marketing experience
- Familiarity with the technical sales cycle and marketing communication strategies to acquire & nurture leads
- Experience of Pardot & Salesforce systems
- Working knowledge of the specialty logistics industry, pharmaceutical or biotech industry
Auf diesen Job bewerben
World Courier is a global market leader in temperature and time sensitive speciality logistics solutions, as such we provide an exciting international working environment with excellent potential for future development and progression opportunities.
If you feel that you possess the relevant attributes and experience to join our dynamic team please click apply and include an up to date copy of your CV, a motivational letter including your salary expectations and possible start date.