Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
THE FUTURE IS YOURS. WE HAVE THE PERSPECTIVES.
Arrow Electronics, a Fortune 150 company with 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 125,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 466 locations serving over 90 countries with more than 18,700 employees worldwide. Arrow provides specialized services and expertise across the product lifecycle. Arrow does this by connecting customers to the right technology at the right place at the right time and at the right price.
Are You Five Years Out?
To continue our successful path we are now seeking in our office in Neu-Isenburg close to Frankfurt am Main a dynamic
SEA Executive EMEA (m/f)
As part of the Digital Marketing Team, the SEA Executive combines the technical elements with our search engine marketing activities. A deep understanding of electronics allows this position to link our offer with the searching behavior of our customers to ensure highly relevant and profitable marketing campaign across EMEA. She / he will work closely with the EMEA Digital Marketing team as well as US based search specialists.
- Develop and optimize keyword sets for paid search advertising for EMEA markets, based on Arrow’s product range and market opportunities in EMEA
- Define and optimize landing pages for conversion optimization
- Coordinate any teams or vendors involved in paid search marketing programs / initiatives / campaigns, specifically regarding EMEA market characteristics
- Identify opportunities and create search marketing proposals
- Support cost and budget optimization for paid search
- Accountable for performance and results of paid search activities
- Analyze performance and develop specific projects to improve
- Cooperate with and support Digital Marketing team for technical project and provide market trends for campaigns
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree within electrical engineering or extensive knowledge in the field
- Experienced with online search engines, like Google and / or on eCommerce sites, ideally including search engine marketing or Search tuning
- Understanding of online KPIs like CTR, conversion rate, CPC
- Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges
- Ability to acquire skills and develop quickly is essential
- Proven ability to implement innovative process improvements and automations
- Excellent German and fluent English required - both written and verbal, another European language (FR, IT, ES) is a plus
- Team player, able to work effectively both within a team and individually as necessary
What Arrow offers you:
- Flexible working hours
- Capital accumulation benefits
- Vacation- and Christmas bonus
- 30 days holiday / year
- Employee benefits
- Challenging and multifaceted area of responsibility
- Open-minded corporate culture
- Contemporary and dynamic working environment
- Reliable and trusting employment relationship
- Cooperative team with flat hierarchies and short ways of communication
- Comprehensive vocational adjustment
- Professional and personal development
Don't miss this chance to join a dynamic business with an interesting future perspective.
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Further insights are waiting at #lifeatarrow.
Have we caught your interest?
We look forward to your application including résumé, references and salary expectation to
www.arrow.com/careers, No R160056.
Please notice that we can consider applications in electronic form only.
Arrow Central Europe GmbH
- Human Resources -
+49 (0)6102 5030-8623
Frankfurter Straße 211