SEA (PPC/SEM) Manager with focus on Automation (m/f/d)
We're looking for a motivated and driven SEA (PPC/SEM) Manager with focus on Automation (m/f/d) who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
You will work as a SEA (PPC/SEM) Manager with focus on Automation (m/f/d) in a self-organized, cross-functional team. The mission of the team is to generate quick-wins by automating manual processes that directly impact growth and/or profitability.
Your Tasks Paint the world green
- Support the SEA team in their daily work, planning and managing performance campaigns for several search engines
- Continuously optimize account structure, keyword portfolios, business data feeds, audiences, ad copy, landing pages and bidding strategies
- Drive the growth of the channel and develop innovative strategies to improve & expand our SEA activity based on A/B-testing and evaluation of new advertising possibilities
- Shape solutions and test/prototype them to deliver reliable information in terms of potential, cost and scalability
- Research new tools, advertising possibilities and growth potential
- Guide the team on best practices of analytics and visibility, ensuring they utilize data to generate growth
- Explore current market trends and look for new opportunities to increase impact of marketing activities and grow our customer base
- Monitor, assure and improve data quality, -processes and data interfaces between marketing automation tool, databases and analytics tools
Your Profile Ready to hop on board
- Experienced in working at scale and in developing automated solutions
- Profound understanding of how search engine advertising works as a marketing channel
- An affinity for numbers and very good analytical skills, paired with the ability to find creative solutions, as well as a high level of initiative and reliability
- Tech lover who can learn everything in a reasonable amount of time; Practical use of a script language is a plus
- No business challenge is impossible before you try to solve it: Growth is your passion, not just your job
- A high level of attention to detail, initiative, reliability and motivation to continuously optimize processes
- Fluent in English - any other language is an advantage
Our Perks More than just a job
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
- Trust-based working. We don't punch the clock organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
- Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
- Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events there's always something to celebrate!
- Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
We are a global mobility provider with headquarters in Europe and the United States. Since 2013, we have changed the way millions of people have traveled, offering new alternatives for convenient, affordable and eco-friendly travel. Thanks to a unique business model and innovative technology, we have quickly established one of the largest long-distance mobility networks in the world and our journey has just begun.
Take a closer look at our amazing success story.