The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 30 million members in 14 countries on three continents. In less than 6 years on the market, we have grown to more than 250 million Euros in annual sales, and the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a SEA / SEM Manager - DACH (m/f). In this position, you will be responsible for driving our growth even further building up on a solid base for us with a strong team working from our head quarter. You are a “hands on” online marketer and convince with your know how and structured way of thinking.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Creating, managing, and optimizing our SEA campaigns in Google or Bing with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Developing and implementing the best customer acquisition strategy for our biggest performance marketing channel in the largest country
- Creating concepts for ads and landing pages to meet our customer expectations
- Constantly improving our performance marketing strategy
- Coordinating with buying teams to ensure best traffic for our daily new starting sales
You come with:
- 1-2 years SEA or SEO experience
- Know-how in setting up and managing accounts in Google AdWords
- Experience in optimizing campaigns for given performance targets
- Good skills in handling AdWords Editor, Google Analytics, keyword generation tools, bid optimization tools
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluency in German and English
- Motivated and goal oriented
- A environment with high degree of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Entrepreneurial experience in a well-financed, high-growth eCommerce company
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.