Care.com Europe GmbH is a subsidiary of Care.com Inc., the world’s largest online platform for care with 30 million members in more than 20 countries. Care.com’s online platform services 4 different verticals: childcare, elderly care, pet care and home and lifestyle. With our double-sided marketplace, care providers have the option to find work within the care industry and individuals and/or families can find care services suitable to their needs. Our mission is to improve the lives of families and caregivers by building a global care infrastructure which helps companies and economies grow!
SEM Manager (m/w)
We are looking for an experienced SEM Manager to join our acquisition team in Berlin. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for executing and managing the strategic and tactical components of our SEM campaigns across multiple lines of the business. You will be expected to contribute to the strategy and execution, as well as the daily maintenance of our accounts. The ideal candidate is highly strategic, data driven, technically savvy and ready to roll up their sleeves to manage large scale campaigns.“
What will you do?
- Own the optimization and management of paid search program across Google and Bing, including structure & targeting improvements, search query mining, keyword expansion, landing page testing and improvement of bid management processes.
- Develop an effective optimization process to quickly identify and respond to changes in performance.
- Proactively find new opportunities for growth and efficiency gains.
- Pull and analyze reports to extract insights and transform those insights into actionable changes that will accelerate performance.
- Research and leverage SEM industry trends and competitive analysis to inform marketing strategies.
- Coordinate closely with teammates, sharing learnings regularly and applying proven tactics across the SEM program.
Who are you?
- You have proven SEM experience and managed campaigns successfully ideally in a B2C subscription business.
- You are experienced in managing and analyzing large amounts of data and take a highly analytical, solution-oriented and collaborative approach to SEM.
- You are looking forward to working in a results-oriented, fast growth environment and developing your skills continually.
- You have a degree within marketing/business or related.
- You are strong proficiency with Excel, in addition to basic competency in SQL,
- You are fluent in English and German
- You have a Google Adwords Certification.
What do we offer you?
Besides several perks and benefits*, we invite you to be part of a caring and innovative work environment. You will have the opportunity to take responsibility and make a difference together with colleagues from more than 20 countries in a central office space in Berlin.
*subsidy on your public transportation ticket, fitness membership, language classes, home office, flexible working hours, company pension scheme, massages, beverages, several meals, team and company events, get-togethers and more
Auf diesen Job bewerben
How to reach out?
We look forward to hearing from you! Please send your CV to email@example.com naming the position you are applying for.
We look forward to your application!