Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions to empower the advertising industry to effectively influence consumers everywhere, on every device. We solve the most pressing problems for brands, agencies, publishers, and technology companies by verifying that every impression has the opportunity to be effective, optimizing towards opportunities to consistently improve results, and analyzing digital’s impact on consumer actions. Built on data science and engineering, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in ten countries. Our growth and innovation have been recognized in Inc. 500, Crain’s Fast 50, Forbes America’s Most Promising Companies, and I-COM’s Smart Data Marketing Technology Company. IAS was also named to Crain’s Best Places to Work in NYC for the past four years, Great Companies to Work For in NYS, and AdAge's list of Best Places to Work in the US the past two years.
The Client Services Manager will work across the biggest publishers and agency groups on the DACH market and serve a critical role in helping manage all client-related services and interactions including reporting, troubleshooting and error-free campaign set up.
In day-to-day work, Client Service Managers (CSM) are challenged with ensuring flawless campaign execution and media partner operation on their agency clients campaigns, while also talking to the publishers to ensure a joint work on optimising towards improving the media quality on their clients campaigns.
IAS Values: IAS fosters trusted experts within the verification field and prides itself on the first class client service provided.
- Implement client campaigns
- Client operations training (CMP usage, UI walkthrough of publisher UI to partners on campaigns)
- Monitor and optimize media partner performance
- Support clients and partners with all implementation issues
- Reviewing and evaluating campaign performance metrics across publishers.
- Working with publishers to improve campaign performance across brand safety, viewability, fraud and other IAS products.
- Error-free implementation and technical troubleshooting of new and existing campaigns.
- Working closely with Account Manager and Sales Manager to review issues and successes on account, working out strategies to move forwards.
- Understanding client’s needs and concerns, and prioritising urgent requests for resolution in a timely manner.
- Ensuring the timely and successful communication to clients to manage expectations.
- Partner closely with the Sales organization to help educate them on our extensive product offerings
- 1.5 to 3 years experience in a client-facing role at an online media company or digital agency.
- Technical or ad ops experience
- Troubleshooting experience
- Familiarity with the display, ad tech and/or online advertising industry
- Positive, professional demeanor and experience leading conference calls and in-person presentations
- Experience in having account ownership
- Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced, demanding and growing business environment
- Strong analytical skills and comfort working with large data sets to identify trends and other insights
- Impeccable attention to detail; service-minded and team-oriented
- An extensive understanding of how campaign performance is measured
- Enthusiastic about technology and what we do
- Can-do, motivated attitude
- Desire to support team peers
- Proficiency with MS Excel and PowerPoint
Auf diesen Job bewerben
Please send your application letter and cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org