Diese Anzeige ist leider abgelaufen
Clariness supports the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industry with the mission to deliver medical innovations to the market faster. We pioneer global patient recruitment and retention with our platform ClinLife®. It is currently available in 45 countries with over 1 million registered members and tens of thousands of visitors per day.
One of the keys to our success is our team of ambitious and highly motivated employees, bringing the experience, knowledge, and passion for data and technology to deliver excellence.
Join us as Senior Content and Communication Manager and take ownership of developing content and communication strategies for our patient portal ClinLife® to engage our customer.
Who you are and what we need:
- You are overseeing all content creation and communication activities for our patient portal, online platform and social media presence
- You are working closely with other stakeholders to devise content and communication strategies that align with the company's wider goals
- You are creating content ideas that engage our target groups and are optimized for search engines
- You are increasing user satisfaction and loyalty
- You are managing the localization of our patient portal
- You are analyzing and interpreting data to identify patterns and solutions
- You are owning technical SEO topics to make sure that our platform is compliant with best-practices and ranks well
- You are coordinating content creation and translation with agencies and freelancers
- You are keeping up to date with industry best practice and monitoring content activities of competitor websites
What do you bring:
- You have over five years relevant work experience with a strong online portal focus in the B2B space
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, ideally with a focus on Marketing, Communication or Journalism
- You have a very good understanding of content and social media marketing tactics as well as strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- You have great knowledge of current onpage and offpage SEO practices as well as with content distribution and demand generation
- You are a creative head with the ability to think analytically and have an eye for detail
- You have great self-management skills, a customer-orientated approach and strong interpersonal skills.
Auf diesen Job bewerben
We offer you an international and very dynamic work environment with a lot of room for your own ideas and creative strategy development. Due to the familiar atmosphere and our flat hierarchies, you have the opportunity to directly work with the management of the company who will give you deep insights about Clariness’ strategy and vision.
We support your individual personal development as well as strong team building through workshops, training and regular team building events.